Greystone brand Fireplace Remote (RC1008A)

jbeletti

Do you have a Greystone brand fireplace and are in need of a second remote control?

I have found remote controls for fireplaces are VERY specific.

Take a look at the picture of the one below and take note of the part number (RC1008A). If you have this exact part number remote and it works and you'd like a second one, be the first to speak up here as numbered by the reply and I will ship it to you.

I could not find mine with my last RV and had Heartland send me one. This is what they sent me. It did not work. Then later, I found a credit card sized remote for it in the blue bag. Oops.

2014-07-12 17.09.12.jpg 2014-07-12 17.09.20.jpg

mayflower

Jim, just now seeing your thread regarding this fireplace remote. We have this same remote for the fireplace in our 2014 Bighorn 3010re but it quit working. Have you found a home for it yet?

jbeletti

Jim, just now seeing your thread regarding this fireplace remote. We have this same remote for the fireplace in our 2014 Bighorn 3010re but it quit working. Have you found a home for it yet?

I'll check.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

egrabill

I have a remote model number RC1007A and yesterday the fireplace would not come on. The on and off switch is lite but the remote will not turn the heater on. I tried the push button on the control panel and that doesnt do anything either. So what is the opinion, is it the remote or something in the controls