Heading for Westport, Washington

jpmorgan37

Sue and I are going to be heading to Westport, Washington for the summer. We were offered jobs in North Carolina, South Dakota, Colorado and Washington and decided on Westport. After reading about the fishing, crabbing and Razor Clam digging, we decided to give that a try. We will be at American Sunset RV Resort. It sounds pretty interesting as we will be working 2 days and off 5. There will be six couples rotating so that some times you can have up to ten days off in a row. We've talked to people that have been there before and everybody seems to love it. So, if anyone is heading for the Washington coast, stop in and visit.

John

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
We used to spend every summer fishing, crabbing and clamming north of Seattle,,, loved every second of it and hope you do too, have fun!!

aquiring signal

Sue and I are going to be heading to Westport, Washington for the summer. We were offered jobs in North Carolina, South Dakota, Colorado and Washington and decided on Westport. After reading about the fishing, crabbing and Razor Clam digging, we decided to give that a try. We will be at American Sunset RV Resort. It sounds pretty interesting as we will be working 2 days and off 5. There will be six couples rotating so that some times you can have up to ten days off in a row. We've talked to people that have been there before and everybody seems to love it. So, if anyone is heading for the Washington coast, stop in and visit.

John

Looks like that'll give you another state to color in on your map, too:D

jpmorgan37

Hi Jon & Mary;

Actually two more. We'll spend four nights in Montana and then on across to Washington.

John

jpmorgan37

Hi Don & Sheri;

We will be going thru about the middle of April. We plan to be in Westport on the 22nd, if we don't get snowbound somewhere. We are going to stop in Rapid City to renew our drivers licenses and then head West. Keep us posted if you are going to be there earlier.

Travel safe,

John

navyAZ1

John

Miss Ann and I will be out there early summer staying at NAS Whidbey Island for a while we will have to make a side trip and give ya'll a visit.

jpmorgan37

That will be great, and look forward to meeting you. We can share sea stories. DD737 & DDR838. USN (not retired)

John