Look what I got :-) 2015 TQ325.. can't wait to get it out

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
It does a great job for a baby truck..

I don't know . . .

I've been out looking at trucks the past few days and none of the Ford F-150's that I saw were rated to pull my Trail Runner . . . and it is not even a 5th-wheel!

Now, the F-150's that I saw were 2011 through 2013 models.

kthwds

Mine is rated at 11,300 .. I traded in a Sundance that was dry at 8700 dry, had plenty for that . I know this is pushing the limits of my truck. But here is a comparison uploadfromtaptalk1405918145219.jpg

Last edited:

kthwds

I know the exact weights of the 325 dry and loaded and I know my trucks capabilities, and for the distances I go to enjoy my camping, it will work just fantastic. It's not like I am traveling the states. And when it's time to buy a new truck I will.

phxpsd

the 325 is 11,500 dry. add water, fuel, toys, ect you'll be way overweight. this is dangerous.
Congrats on your new trailer. They are really nice. but........
A good attorney will make big$$$ on this when you can't stop it. And LE will write a ticket for violating the limits posted on the door panel. Think long and hard about your safety and the safety of those around you, please. This is nothing to take lightly. There is not a F-150 on earth that can safely handle that trailer. Shame on the dealer that sold it to you knowing you would pull it with a F-150.

I own a 3/4 ton truck and I feel that this is pushing the capabilities of my truck. A salesman seriously didn't sell this toyhauler to someone with a 1/2 ton truck did they!?

KelliCrum

I just got a 2016 TQ325. Took it out last weekend for the maiden voyage. I'm loving it. I'll be really happy when I figure out all of the buttons...lol

danemayer

I just got a 2016 TQ325. Took it out last weekend for the maiden voyage. I'm loving it. I'll be really happy when I figure out all of the buttons...lol

Hi KelliCrum,

Congratulations on your new Torque and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's a great bunch of friendly and helpful folks here, so if you have questions, feel free to ask away.