Opinion on BYBRV Calculator Modification

Do you like the new BYBRV page modification?

• Yes, I like the addition of the 20% selection.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No, use only the safest margin of 25%.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DW_Gray

Hello Heartlanders,

I've toyed around with the idea to add the additional option of selecting the 5th wheel national pin weight average of 20% in addition to the safest 25% margin.

Please check out and play with the following two test pages and let me know your honest opinion.

Testing and evaluation completed. Links removed.

Last edited:

danemayer

Hi Dave,

Why not just show both instead of having radio buttons to select one or the other.

Also, if you're color coding the result, it doesn't work well for those with impaired color vision - maybe as many as 25% of men. Perhaps you could use a table approach for GO/NoGo where conditional statements control where the number appears.

DW_Gray

Hi Dave,

Why not just show both instead of having radio buttons to select one or the other.

Also, if you're color coding the result, it doesn't work well for those with impaired color vision - maybe as many as 25% of men. Perhaps you could use a table approach for GO/NoGo where conditional statements control where the number appears.

I will consider showing both. I'll just have to bring the calculate button back.

As for those with visual color impairments, the number results are shown as either a negative or a positive. I have updated all the information pages to explain this. Good point, thank you.

DW_Gray

There has been lots of lookers but so few votes or comments. That's not helpful.

Testing and evaluation completed. Link removed.

Last edited: