3370 Questions

jnbhobe

I just ordered a 2009 Big Horn 3370 but I can't see where the controls for the slides,water heater,and ect. are. Has anyone seen this model yet. Also does anyone know if there are wires in the harness for backup lights.
Thanks Jon Holbert Erie,Pa.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Jon,
I don't know about the back up lights, and ours it at the dealers until next Friday. In our 2008, the control for the slides, water heater, monitor panel and living room and dining room overhead lights are behind the upper cupboard doors over the small piece of counter that backs up to the bed/bath wall. There is a control valve set up outside at the hydraulic pump that allows you to shut off each of the three slides manually. I don't care for the light switches being in the cupboard, but that's a minor annoyance as we usually have other lights on and don't use the overheads much.
On ours we have a two switches mounted on the bottom step that are pretty handy. One controls the outside porch light under the step and the other is a light over the entry. Great when you come back to the trailer in the dark.
We really , really love ours and I'm sure you'll be very happy with yours too.

jnbhobe

Thanks Ray, I guess I'll just have to wait the ten weeks till it comes in. I thought I would start buying toys. I ordered LED tail lights and marker lights today.I just couldn't see where the switches were located

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Jon,
you're welcome. Please feel free to ask anything else you need to know. We're off for a short trip next weekend and I can't wait. By the way this is Deb. Ray drives, writes the checks and does the heavy maintainence. :) I give him his executive summary of what went on on the Heartland site every evening. :)