Sewer pipe storage

NewCyclone

I am curious where other Cyclone owners put there sewer hose when not in use? I have a sewer hose that comes with a storage tube, but the company actually expects you to mount the tube in the storage compartment. Being that it is the sewer hose, I don't think this is a good idea no matter how clean you get it.

I am looking for suggestions and pictures if you have any.

Deepsky3539

I use the sewer side plastic slide out tray. It fits just fine and if it gets a little grody, then I can hit it with the hose, a little bleach and not worry about ruining anything else.

rideblue

I too use the plastic "drawer" on the sewer side of the rig. I am planning on mounting 4" or 6" PVC on the underside of the living room slide so I can free up a lot of the space used in the drawer. I have 20' of sewer hose stuffed into the drawer.

Loco

I keep our hose in the Rear gray water tank control door. If you 3795 is like ours the rear control door is just behind the rear wheel left side. There is over two feet of space inside going towards the rear. I have three sections of hose and fittings in there. Works great.

NewCyclone

I keep our hose in the Rear gray water tank control door. If you 3795 is like ours the rear control door is just behind the rear wheel left side. There is over two feet of space inside going towards the rear. I have three sections of hose and fittings in there. Works great.

I haven't noticed that, I will have to check that out tomorrow when I pick up the TT.