Basement dimensions;

adam

Hi everyone,

If someone is willing me I was looking to get the dimensions on the basement storage area on a late model Landmark.

I was looking to get the open width of both doors ( I understand the RS is slightly smaller due to the UDC) and the length across the basement floor from door to door. Assuming that I could get a tray that would slide either direction.

Thanks
Adam.

adam

So I was finally able to measure up the basement in our new Key Largo. Its huge!

I know sliding trays are not everyones preference but I have a 43" X 88" tray that will hold 800 lbs of gear sitting in my garage for installation. My wife and I use a portable Dometic RV cooler to keep our drinks cold while camping and the sliding tray is a must have for this fridge as its heavy - but it does hold 103 cans of your favourite liquid. The Dometic unit we use is at this link;

http://www.dometic.com/enus/America...e-Refrigerators/products/?productdataid=81813

Has anyone dropped the plastic coruggated liner under the basement? As I need to bolt this tray to the subfloor for proper installation.

Adam

Greengas

Be careful of one thing. The wall in the basement is not straight, even the one that looks straight is at a slight angle. I found this out when putting a shelf in. I measured the front opening and knew it was 3 feet to where the severe angle hits in the back so I thought I was ok. But, measure twice cut once. That first section wall is also at a slight angle so make sure you take this into account when you order your sliding tray.

adam

This is how the slide tray ended up looking on the Landmark.

Lots of room, still lots of depth. It will hold the Dometic Fridge, Husky Tool Chest, 4 chairs, the kids sand toys plus a array of other things.

Adam

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 240
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 225
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 223

danemayer

This is how the slide tray ended up looking on the Landmark.

Lots of room, still lots of depth. It will hold the Dometic Fridge, Husky Tool Chest, 4 chairs, the kids sand toys plus a array of other things.

Adam

Very nice. DW would like to hire you to organize our basement. :)

dlw930

I had a 43" x 90" MorStor tray installed in my Key Largo by MorRyde at the Goshen Rally. Best $500 I ever spent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk