Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC

Venue:
------------------------------

Details:
  • Number of sites held: We will start with 10 and see how it goes.
  • Site fee: $$38-$42 per night per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee:
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 10/11/2014
  • Potluck time: TBD

• Event Leader: ziggy(click to contact)

Additional Info:
This is our annual campout to mark the end of our camping season. It started as a group of friends camping together and has continued that way to include our new HL friends.

This is not a rally so there are so there will be no set events. We will probably have a potluck Sat. night, but nothing will be provided. Everyone is responsible for their own materials, dinnerware, etc.

Last year the park filled due to Oregon having an away football game. The city of Eugene comes up to Casey's to "tailgate" for away games. We had a blast with them, but they do fill the park.

Update: Oregon is at UCLA this weekend so let the tailgating begin!

Don't wait to make your reservations, but don't think you can't get a site at the last minute. It never hurts to call.

So far:
1. Carlson (ziggy)
2. Garrett (SOB)
3. McGuire (gaffer)
4. Rodman (boatdoc/gardengal)
5. Chew (TheChews)
6. Anderson (Grampafish)
7. Krull (branson4020)
8. Hole (Shelsay)
9. Earls (DEBJER)

Last edited:

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
OK. Our rally is over and now it is on to the next event!!! Well, the next event is really the WA rally but we are all set for that already.

Come celebrate the end of the camping season with us at Casey's again this year. We had 10 -12 rigs last year and a park full of U of O fans watching football in the pavilion and had a blast.

I think there might be another couple of people who signed up for this already, but I don't remember for sure who they were. If you have called and made your reservations, please let me know so I can add you to the list. (PJ and Deb E. please remind me what you told me.)

Be sure to tell Randy or Lynn that you are with the Heartland group so they can keep us together. They are looking forward to having us back again this year. In fact they asked me if we were planning on coming back so they could get it in the books and block out the riverfront sites for us.

jbeletti

Sounds like a fun camping event!

Camp-Outs are a great time to invite your non-Heartland RVing friends to join you. Have fun y'all!

Gaffer

Kristy, add the Chews (Garrett and Melissa) to the list for the camp-out. They have reserved a spot. The Ducks will be at UCLA on the 11th so we will have company. Go Ducks!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Got it! Garrett and Melissa, welcome to the group.

U of O vs UCLA could mean a fun time. That bunch from last year was wild!

Jim.... October. 35 minutes from Eugene. Might be a nice little weekend getaway for you and Nancy. LOL You know we always like to see you in Oregon.

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I talked to the park yesterday and had them block out 10 sites so at least that many will be together. Last year we had more than that so let me know if I need to call and have them hold more. If we fill those 10 we still have some time to have them block a couple more sites.

Kristy

Manzan

Kristy, Carol and I plan on being there. Last year was unbeatable for company, weather and fun. I just need to check the days we want to travel.
Bruce

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Sounds good Bruce. Just let me know when you call for your reservations. Hope we see you next week.
Kristy

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
We plan to be there! It will be on our way home from the Central CA chapter rally in Jackson and visiting with friends and family in CA.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Yea! Just let me know after you call the park. Be sure to tell them you with the Heartland group so they keep us all together.
Kristy

Manzan

Kristy, just made our reservations for Casey's. Don't know which space yet but they know we are with the Heartland group. In on the 10th and out on the 13th.
Bruce & Carol

wdk450

I truly wish I could join you at one of the 10 best RV parks in the USA during the glorious Fall colors in the Oregon Cascades. And listening to the Willamette river gurgle over the rock riverbed 24 hours a day. Heaven on earth. Other commitments and the budget just won't allow it. Enjoy it all (and be on the lookout for Bigfoots)!!!

shelsay

Hi--

We plan to make it to Westfir, arriving on Friday and leaving on Tuesday. We will be in site 46.

Pat and Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.