Bunkhouse Sofa bed--HELP!

peerue

We just brought home our new 2015 Elkridge 37 Ultimate last night and we are in love!! We were able to turn the living room sofa into the bed, but can't make the bunkhouse sofa turn into a bed...it looks like they should both work the same way (neither has a blow up mattress), but wanted to see if we were missing something and they really are different. Thanks for any help you can provide--I didn't see a manual on how to work it:(
rv.ashx

jimtoo

Hi peerue,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Can't help you with the conversion, but some of our other members will jump in and help out I'm sure.

I am moving thread to a better area also.

Jim M

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Here is our back sofa.

Lift the the front up.
w7yhy8.jpg

Pull away and then down
ei40f9.jpg

Fold down back
1qfzv5.jpg

peerue

Thank you, that's what we thought--that's how our living room sofa/bed works, but for some reason, this one seems like the back panel; is bolted down or maybe it's set too close to the wall because that back piece won't budge!:( Has anyone ever had to try and slide the sofa away from the wall? Not even sure if that is possible....