Drawer slides

Churchwell

Our cute little dynamo of a grandson, aged 4, decided to hide his toys in back of the peninsula kitchen drawer. He managed to push enough in that space so that the drawer will not close.
How can I remove the drawers (pull tem alllll the way out.)in order to remove his toys, etc.????

Anyone ???

Thanks.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Our cute little dynamo of a grandson, aged 4, decided to hide his toys in back of the peninsula kitchen drawer. He managed to push enough in that space so that the drawer will not close.
How can I remove the drawers (pull tem alllll the way out.)in order to remove his toys, etc.????

Anyone ???

Thanks.

Extend the drawer as far as it will go. Look on the slide on both sides and you should see a small black plastic tab. You have to push one up and the other down as you firmly pull the drawer further out. Those tabs are the release for the slide sections. To reinstall, simply align the slides with the part on the drawer and push back in all the way to relock.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I see you are a relatively new member to the forums. This is what we do...try to help each other because most of us have experienced similar problems and questions.