• Potluck time: 5:30 pm
  • Rafting date: 7/18/2015 (Saturday)
  • Rafting time: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
  • Event Leader: For20hunter(click to contact) or email

Rally Attendees:

2015 Washington Chapter Rally Attendee list
NameUsernameHOC #ChapterSite #ArriveDepartShirtOR CaravanRafting
Sonja Nisson & Julie Rogerssonja2537OR27/14/157/21/15M/XLYes1
Bruce McLaughlinmanzan1869WA37/15/157/20/15XLYes?
Dan & Sally SullivanDan & Sally Sullivan1715CA47/16/157/20/15NoNoYes
Chuck & Donna HaleLTZ2046CA57/15/157/20/15NoYes?
John & Deb Kramerjdfishing1809CA77/15/157/20/15M/LYes2
8XL
Doug & Doris AndersonGrampafish2420WA97/15/157/20/15M/LYes2
Deb & Jerry EarlsDEBJER2036OR107/16/157/20/15L/XXL/SNo?
Rod & Kelly DitrichFor20hunter2336WA117/15/157/20/15L/XLYes2
Linda & Anthony WilsonWeRWilsons2679CA127/15/157/20/153XLYes?
Matthew & Robin BaileyBigCountryNorthwest2748WA137/15/157/20/15L/XLYes2
Joe & Carol SteinerJCSteiner2689OR147/16/157/20/15M/L??
Paul and Candy Hardtpaulh2676OR157/15/157/20/15NoYesNo
Jack & Bev Reedxraisingrower2054CA167/16/157/20/15NoYes?
Bob & Kim WalterSeattleLion2648WA177/17/157/21/15NoNo2
Dean & Jodi MadisonShovelguy1461OR187/16/157/20/15XL??
Mark & Kristy CarlsonZiggy1024OR197/15/157/20/15XL/XLYes2
PJ & Karol McGuireGaffer1626OR207/15/157/20/15NoNo1
Brent & Sharon BorthwickCBB1337WA337/16/157/20/15S/XLNo?
Jeromy & Dani StatiaJeromys2764WA347/15/157/20/15NoNo2
David & Yvonne DirksenDirksen-21324WA367/15/157/22/15L/XXLNoNo
Wayne & Barbara SmithWalkabout2233OR377/17/157/20/15NoNo2
Tom & Marla Englishtenglish1731WA387/15/157/20/15L/XLYes?
Pat & Elaine PoolePossum512784TX397/15/157/20/15XXL/XXLYes?
Robert & Ann WilliamsBobowill1548WA417/15/157/20/15NoNONo
Jim & Janice PikeJgp2818WA427/16/157/20/15XLNo?
Mike & Karen CarrMike-Karen1330CA437/14/157/20/15No2
Dennis & Darla Gesslerdkgessler2192OR44*7/17/157/20/15NoNoNo
Jim & Nancy Belettijbeletti1001TNHotel??2XL/2XLNoNo
Note: Site 44 *This site is water and Electric only

POTLUCK AND SOCIAL INFO:
When: Friday evening at 5:30pmWhere: The gazeboSince the rafting trip is going to consume a lot of Saturday morning and we will be having a Steak BBQ lunch afterward, we are going to change our Potluck this year to Friday evening instead of the traditional Saturday Potluck. RnR RV along with a small amount of Washington Chapter money will be purchasing BBQ Chicken Thighs and Pulled Pork along with BBQ Beans and Corn Bread from Country Boys BBQ in Cashmere, so the need for everyone to bring stuff to accompany this just got smaller. We need some people to sign up to bring some Cole Slaw, Potato Salad and Deserts. These should be the only thing needed, unless you have something special that you think will accommodate the BBQ spread being put on. Saturday evening at 6:30pm we will have an Ice Cream Social in which Kelly and I will provide the ice cream and everyone can bring their favorite fixings, cones, pies, cookies or anything you think would be fun to have with your ice cream. This will also be held at the Gazebo. Saturday Evening will also be the raffle, so make sure to bring your raffle items (unwrapped) that evening. Location and time of when and where to bring the raffle items TBD.

Oregon Rally Caravan Info:
A bunch of us who are attending the Washington Rally are also attending the Oregon Rally in North Bend the following weekend. Those who are interested, we will be leaving Wenatchee River County Park on July 20, 2015 and driving in as Caravan to the Portland Fairview RV Park where we will stay to explore the Portland OR area for a few days, before leaving to the Oregon Rally in North Bend on Thursday July 23, 2015. I currently have 12 sites reserved for our group at that park, which I am responsible for collecting the money for. If you are interested, please let me know. They charge $38.52 ($36 plus $2.52 for tax) per night for their sites and it is a very beautiful park with large sites. I will need a check for your stay at the Portland Fairview RV Park no later than April 1st, 2015 so I can deposit the checks and then mail the Portland Fairview RV Park payment for everyone's site. PM me (for20hunter) for my address information to send the check to.

Rafting Trip Info:
We are scheduling a rafting trip along the Wenatchee River. The trip is through Blue Sky Outfitters which is a very reputable rafting tour business for Saturday morning. The trip will be along the beautiful and scenic Wenatchee River. This is a trip for any ages and no prior rafting experience is needed. They will provide all of the gear including wet suits if anyone is interested. The cost is $75.00 per person, which comes out to $83.16 per person with tax included.

Departure Time 8:45 am - Wenatchee River Full Day Trip
Departure Time: 7/18/2015 8:45 AMExpected Return Time:7/18/2015 2:00 PM

Scheduled Events:
Checkin:Come to site #11 for your T-shirts and Rally packet after you arrive from Wednesday to Friday. Be prepared to pay any unpaid balance at that time: At check in, we will also have a volunteer list for people to help in certain aspects of the rally preparation and clean up. Thursday:Wine Tasting @ 1:00pm at the Icicle Ridge Winery which is located at 8977 North Rd, Peshastin, WA 98847 Cost is $10.00 per person for the tasting fee, which is applied towards any wine purchasesKelly and I will be brining some snacks (cheese, crackers, meats) for the tasting, which the winery said was ok to do. The winery does have snacks available for purchase See Menu below:
attachment.php

Friday:
RnR RV Presentation sponsored by RnR RV:

RV Presentation:
10:00am Class (TBD)3:00pm Class (TBD)

Potluck and meet and greet: 5:30pm at the Gazebo in between A-B loops. Bring your favorite dish to share. RnR RV is sponsoring this meal and is providing $500.00 toward the cost of the main entree so everyone else just needs to bring a small desert or side dish. Please post to the forum what you are bringing so I can keep track of that and post it so we do not have all deserts or all snacks. Tickets for the raffle on Saturday's ice cream social will be available during the potluck.

Social Hour: Campfire social in the grass area by Gazebo between A-B loops will begin around dusk. Bring your favorite beverage and hang around the campfires and let the fun begin!

Saturday:

Rafting Trip: For those who are participating in the rafting through Blue Sky Outfitters, they will be picking us up at the park at 8:45am and taking us up to the start point where we will spend a leisurely morning and afternoon rafting the Wenatchee River. Afterward Blue Sky Outfitters is supplying a BBQ Steak late lunch early dinner, after which they will drop everyone back off at the park. If you are doing this, you must make reservations with Blue Sky Outfitters prior to that morning.

Ice Cream Social and Raffle:
Saturday evening at 6:30pm we will have an Ice Cream Social and the Raffle. Kelly and I will provide multiple flavors of ice cream and everyone can bring their favorite fixings, cones, pies, cookies or anything you think would be fun to have with your ice cream. This will also be held at the Gazebo. Saturday Evening will also be the raffle, so make sure to bring your raffle items (unwrapped) that evening. Location and time of when and where to bring the raffle items TBD. During this time, we will also have the Raffle. All of these proceeds are what helps fund our chapter so please buy some raffle tickets to help us prepare for next years rally. Social Hour: Campfire social in the grass area by Gazebo between A-B loops will begin again around dusk or following the Ice Cream Social and raffle. Bring your favorite beverage and hang around the campfires and let the fun continue!

Sunday:

Continental Breakfast: The club will provide a Continental Breakfast (Pastries, Bagles, Fruit, etc...). This will begin at 9:00 am at the Gazebo.Police

K-9 Demonstration:
11:00am - The Chelan County Sheriff's Office will be at the park and give a Police K-9 Demonstration including a demonstration of the Patrol Dogs and Drug Dogs and what they do for them and the citizens they protect and serve.

Monday:

Oregon Rally Caravan:
For those that are caravanning down to the Oregon Rally, we depart at 9:00am for Portland Fairview RV Park. We will Depart Portland Fairview RV Park on Thursday at 8:00am for the Oregon Rally in North Bend.

WASH AND WAX
Available during our stay through Express Detail. Cameron (the owner) has cut us a great bargain at $5.00 per foot on the RV's and $40.00 per tow vehicle. These prices are for a hand wax product, not a spray on product. He uses Meguiars Marine and RV Pure Wax which he puts on by hand and then re-washes the vehicle afterward to get any and all of the wax dust off. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested. Preferably would be to post to this forum.

WASH AND WAX List:
Rod and Kelly Ditrich - Site 11
Linda and Anthony Wilson - Site 35
PJ and Karol Mcguire - Site 20
Chuck and Donna Hale - Site 5
Tom and Marla English - Site 38 (trailer only)
Dan and Sally Sullivan - Site 4
Jeromy and Dani Statia - Site 34
Bob and Kim Walter - Site 17
Paul and Candy Hardt - Site 15
Doug and Doris Anderson - Site 9
Dean and Jodi Madison - Site 18
Sonja Nisson and Julie Rogers - Site 2
Jack and Bev Reed - Site 16 (Trailer only)
Pat and Elaine Poole - Site 39

Attachments

• IMG_0238.JPG
    IMG_0238.JPG
    660 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0239.JPG
    IMG_0239.JPG
    588.3 KB · Views: 92
  • Cheese (1).pdf
    72 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Rod and Kelly, It's on our calendar! We'll make our reservations when we stay there on our way home from Spokane. Likely to be July 15 - 22.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Doug and Doris,

That is awesome! :) Have fun there in a couple weeks. Let me know the site you get reserved for next year along with the arrival and departure dates.

Rod and Kelly, It's on our calendar! We'll make our reservations when we stay there on our way home from Spokane. Likely to be July 15 - 22.

For20hunter

Matthew and Robin,

We are really looking forward to having you there. We just got finished with our 2014 potluck dinner, raffle, blind wine tasting event, K9 demo, golf tournament and a Bonfire, which were all a blast today. Already looking forward to next year!!! Wish you could have joined us here.

Rod Ditrich

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
You know we will be there. Don't forget to make your OR reservations too. The block of sites has been reserved so it is open for registrations.

Kristy

Gaffer

Rod and Kelly,

Looks like we missed a Great Washington Rally!!! Not in 2015...made our reservations today and can't wait! Know it will be awesome. Site #20 arrival 7/15 and departing on 7/20/2015. :rolleyes:

Manzan

Rod, I could just walk outside our trailer and tell you, but we will be there and on to the Oregon Rally. This one has been a blast and would like to stay on but have to be back in Seattle early Tuesday.

Rod and Kelly,
We have made our reservations at Wenatchee for 7/16 -7/20, site 16 and then on to Fairview RV Park 7/20 -7/23, and then on to North Bend for the remainder of July and until the 18th of August. Already looking forward to it with great anticipation.

Jack and Bev

For20hunter

Take care, safe travels and thank you for coming and helping make this rally a blast!!!

Rod and Kelly

Rod, I could just walk outside our trailer and tell you, but we will be there and on to the Oregon Rally. This one has been a blast and would like to stay on but have to be back in Seattle early Tuesday.

For20hunter

Right on Jack and Bev!

We are looking forward to it already and we haven't even left the site of this year's rally!

Rod Ditrich

Rod and Kelly,
We have made our reservations at Wenatchee for 7/16 -7/20, site 16 and then on to Fairview RV Park 7/20 -7/23, and then on to North Bend for the remainder of July and until the 18th of August. Already looking forward to it with great anticipation.

Jack and Bev

Last edited:

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Reservations made! We will arrive 7/13 and depart 7/20 with the caravan to Oregon. I think we will be in site 19 but I'm double checking that to be sure.

Before we get to Wenatchee, we will be at Casey's 7/1 - 7/9 and Maryhill 7/9-7/13 but we can't make those reservations yet due to their reservation scheduling limits.

Kristy

shelsay

Made our reservation for next year. We are in site 7 arriving July 15 and leaving on the 20th.

Thanks for a great rally in Deer Park. Already looking forward to next year.

Pat and Dave

For20hunter

Great to hear Pat and Dave!! I have you down on the master list as attending. Are you guys caravanning to Oregon with us and going on the rafting trip with everyone?

Rod Ditrich

Made our reservation for next year. We are in site 7 arriving July 15 and leaving on the 20th.

Thanks for a great rally in Deer Park. Already looking forward to next year.

Pat and Dave

shelsay

Yes for me to rafting but don't think Dave's back will take it. Not sure yet about caravan.

Pat

shovelguy

Put us down Rod. We will try again. We will have just returned from the national rally but I am determined to make this one. D&J

For20hunter

Great news Dean and Jodi! Just let me know the site you reserve with the park, the day your arriving, leaving, if your caravanning with us to the Oregon Rally and if you guys want to join us for the river rafting or not.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Rod and Kelly, we just reserved site 9 for July 15 thru 20, 2015. We will caravan with you all to the Portland area and then on to Coos Bay. We definitely want to experience the rafting trip.

By the way, for others planning to come to this rally, all the sights in the A, B, and D loops are good. Some are a little more shady than others. Of course, the A and B loops are closest to the river. The pull-through sites , 41, 42 and 43 are convenient but 43 doesn't have too much side space. The rigs will provide afternoon shade. If everything else is taken, getting the electric and water site is far better than not attending!!!

Last edited:

For20hunter

Rod and Kelly, we just reserved site 9 for July 15 thru 20, 2015. We will caravan with you all to the Portland area and then on to Coos Bay. We definitely want to experience the rafting trip.

By the way, for others planning to come to this rally, all the sights in the A, B, and D loops are good. Some are a little more shady than others. Of course, the A and B loops are closest to the river. The pull-through sites , 41, 42 and 43 are convenient but 43 doesn't have too much side space. The rigs will provide afternoon shade. If everything else is taken, getting the electric and water site is far better than not attending!!!

Thanks for the update Doug and Doris!!

Status
Not open for further replies.