2009 Sundance 2800rls

PCM

I currently own a 2007 Keystone SYDNEY 31frks fiver and have not had any problems to speak of. The main thing I'm unhaapy about is the difficulty of upgrading to 16" wheels/tires. I don't really have the room. Overall, I've been pretty happy with the unit. For a mid-profile the basement is about unbeatable.
I like what I've seen of the Sundance units. Should I keep what or have or do you think I should trade-in for a Sundance? Is it worth it? Thanks. PCM

jimtoo

Of course you need to trade it for a Sundance. Then you could be a member of the Heartland family. The best in factory support.

fishn2dmax

Being totally realistic, is having 16" wheels worth paying $1000's in depreciation of your existing trailer and then paying taxes again on the new sundance and going through other yet new depreciation curve on the Sundance? Yes with out question the Sundance is an awesome 5'er, but it may not be realistic to your personal finances to make the switch?

Compared to your Keystone model, the Sundance would be a better trailer - all around. The question is what how much is it worth to you to have the Sundance?

StevieWonder

Those would be some ****ed expensive 16" wheels/tires.

I'd make SURE I exhausted all the sources for 16"ers before I even remotely considered a trade. I think you'll find that there are lots of wheel/tire combinations that will fit, albeit crowded, on your existing trailer. There are options on offsets on the wheels that can help. I might suggest low profile Light Truck (LT) tires. Many tire retailers can provide dimensions and you'll find a lot of options are available that increase the total wheel/tire diameter by about 1".