brand new 2015 fuel station running but no gas

moonshot

I filled up my fuel tanks last week for this week of dry camping. So started camping yesterday and the generator is running great but eating fuel like crazy. So I figure Ill check out the extra fuel cell and fill up the generator tank. I turn on the switch on the inside, go out to the pump and turn it on and it sounds like its running fine, but no fuel. So I tried it a couple of times, made sure everything seemed connected. I took the bottom line off of the pump, this looks like it should be the suction line from the tank. I turn the pump on and it seems to be blowing air not using suction. The force of the air coming out of the pump doesn't seem to be to strong. I cant find a bleed valve. I read the useless manual they gave me and it says "see trouble shooting section on priming", the kicker is there is no trouble shooting guide in the book. Any help would be appreciated.
Thx
Rob

jimtoo

Check the wires to the motor, they maybe hooked up backwards. A lot of dc motors will just run reverse if wiring is backwards.