Seeing more North Trails out there???

campntn

I'm seeing more and more traffic on the North Trail section of the forum. Are you guys seeing more of them in showrooms? on the lots? in campgrounds?

medic9016

Our dealer has about 12 sitting on there lot as of a few weeks ago. My wife has seen a few on I-95 and I-26 here in SC.

campntn

Great! I know when I was looking for ours, I called one dealer and he said "No, I don't have any now, but you can bet I'll have a lot full of em in the spring!..they're good trailers."

jbeletti

This one's for you Mark! Here's a pic I just took of Mike Creech, North Trail Product Manager. We're here at the Minneapolis/St. Paul RV Show.

//heartlandowners.org/attachments/Mpls_Show_Mike_Creech.jpg

campntn

Hey there Mike Creech!
Thanks for listening to us on the forum. That's another good thing about Heartland is the direct communication found here and on the phone. Good job!
Hey..that's a nice looking fiver behind ya there. I hope to see one this year.
But, does it have sexy tires and a sexy bumper like my travel trailer?:p

Thanks Jim for the pic! I would like to be there with ya'll..nothing like the smell of new campers! LOL

bikencamp

Saw them about 3 weeks ago at the local RV show. I'm going to another one this weekend and hope that there will be more of them at this one. Those are some sharp looking TT and tops on my list for a new one