What tire pressure monitoring system do you have?

ericandalice

Senior Question Asker
Are you happy with your TPMS? We're in the market, ordering this week. I'd love to know what you have, if you'd recommend it, and what you think we should be looking for.

Thanks,
Alice

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
TST 507. Great system. Monitors pressure and temperature. GREAT customer service.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
TST 507 and it is AWESOME! It gives us such peace of mind driving down the road, has saved our bacon twice in the 18 months of having it. It is super simple to set up and we have it on our Dually as well as our Bighorn. Truck System Technology's customer service is second to none. We had a sensor start leaking about 13 months after we purchased it and then sent us a new one in the mail for free the day we called them about it. No questions asked. I HIGHLY recommend the TST 507 with the flow through sensors.

Rod Ditrich

Zedd

E=JWalker;374060]TST 507. Great system. Monitors pressure and temperature. GREAT customer service.[/QUOTE]
X2 installed just before this trip and have had no issues so far and great peace of mind. It will get me through until I can upgrade tires and wheels then I will have x2 peace of mind!

pegmikef

TST507. Works great. The only down side for me is my pump (Viair 450P) won't work with the flow through valves so I have to remove them to top off the tires. I should have just bought the regular monitors (not flow through).

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Older TST510 system. Earlier this season, it stopped responding. Called TST and they had me send it to them, even though the warranty had expired a couple of months ago, yet still within the normal battery life. Replaced the monitor and the four sensors for the cost of me shipping it to them (~$15). Even programmed the new sensors with my parameters. Very nice lady on the phone and she responds to email, as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim.Allison

Hawkshead, but whatever you do, get the flow through system so you do not have to take off the sensor to adjust air pressure. I do not believe the temperature is anything but relative on any external TPMS, but I could be wrong I have no evidence that it is inaccurate, I just don't see how it can measure anything but ambient temps near the wheel. The pressure is accurate as far as my unit goes. Mine sets up easy. Search youtube, there are many fiver drivers making videos of their TPMS installs. Never leave home without it.

Last edited:

Manzan

TST 507. The charger was stolen out of my TV a year ago and ordered a replacement. They very promptly sent a new one at no charge. Can't beat customer service like that!

blong

TST 507
Amazing customer service ...opened the box and accidently dropped the receiver unit in my driveway and it broke the screen when I was setting up the first wheel, called Customer service told them what happened, and they sent a new a brand new one at no charge in two days.

whp4262

I use a TST 507RV system on the truck and 5er. No problem so far and the customer service from this company is great.

campers2

I bought the TST 510 system w/ 8 sensors. Great company to deal with.
Peace of mind is priceless while driving to be able to see pressure and temps real time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk