AC vents in 2012 291

AC not blowing much air out of end of line vents, but have 3 withing 3 feet of AC unit. Would it hurt anything if I would block off a few to allow for more air to get to bedroom and cargo area as that is also used as a bed room? sorry if I missed a thread close to this

TheLindsays

We have the 261.. we actually didn't have a vent in the bedroom... crazy huh.. we had one put in a few month back.. what a difference.. but we often shut or partially shut some vents to push more air to another..we find the bathroom is always like a meat locker so often have that one almost closed... also make sure if you have those vents that you can set on auto or manual.. to have them set on manual... we usually do but this last trip had one set on auto by accident and it had opened and was letting all our cool air escape...lol

thanks for the info, the vents in our living space can not be closed unless I use tape, cardboard etc. you can change the direction they blow but not close them. I think I will block one or two to see if it helps get air down stream as the living area is a meat locker like u said. thanks again , nice looking truck and cart. I need to take pics