Introduction – New Massachusetts Chapter and Chapter Leader

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations, Massachusetts - you have now become an official chapter of the Heartland Owners Club!

Welcome with me, your Chapter Leader, Kevin Barrett (recumbent615)

This chapter includes the entire state of Massachusetts in the Northeast Region. The states of Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine will default to the Massachusetts Chapter until such time as they have Chapter Leaders of their own.

Shortly, I will be changing the home Chapter of all HOC members who are currently with the New York Chapter and who have home addresses in any of these six states to the new Massachusetts Chapter. If you fall into this category and would like to remain with your current home Chapter, please let me know.

Any Heartland Owners Club member may choose Massachusetts as their Club Chapter if they feel it would be more convenient for them than their current Club Chapter. Use this link to go to your membership profile and choose your new chapter from the drop down list.

Thank you, Kevin, for accepting the leadership of this of this new chapter.

Julie Hancock
Manager, Heartland Owners Club

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Kevin, congratulations on taking the reins of the Massachusetts chapter. Hope you have fun with the group.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congrats Kevin and thank you for taking this on and with the able assistance of Glenn and Sharon you will make a great team! You will do a wonderful job and I am positive you will all have fun planning your first Massachusetts Rally! Congrats to Glenn and Sharon as well for their willingness to help Kevin plan and execute events in their home state. Welcome Massachusetts!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats sir. Just glad I ain't the newbie anymore but I guess I still am as i am sure you have attended way more than we have. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Kevin,
Congratulations on your new Chapter Leader position.
Hope you will have as much fun with it as we are having. Trace

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Kevin and thank you for stepping up and taking the reins.
The whole NE area will be in good hands.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations and welcome to the leadership of the Heartland Owners Club! Thank you for stepping up and taking the proverbial bull by the horns! I hope you have as much fun as we do leading our state! If you have any questions or need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

Rod Ditrich

JIM-GERI

Hey Kevin congratulations we all know you will do a great job, plus you have Glenn and Sharon by your side, Sounds like a great team! Jim"Cosmo" Reyes:)

Bighorn55

Congratulations, Kevin! and Thank You for stepping up. Can't wait for the dates of the first event. If there is anything Mary and I could ever help you with be sure to get in touch.

Also a Shout Out to New York Chapter Leaders, Greg and Beth. We Loved Lake George and Turning Stone and hope to make many more New York Rallies in the future.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Congrats Kevin: I know you will have a lot of fun and wish you great success!!!!!!
I am still new as well, but if I can be of assistance, just drop me an email.

Garry

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Thank you all for your messages of welcome,

I know that we will have a great time panning and executing our first rally in 2015. I have had the great experience over the past few years to see how great rallies are orgaized and executed as I have attended a number of Greg and Beth's and John and Debbie's rallies. The team effort of Glenn, Sharon and I, we hope to approach the level of execution I have experienced at the rallies I have attended.

Kevin