New to Heartland

jesus7185

Going to pick up 2014 Big Country 3650RL Friday. Can't wait to get it. This will be my 4th 5th wheel. Started with Keystone cougar, Cypress by New mar, now trade in my Keystone Laredo 321BHfor the BC. Looking forward to being at of the Heartland family.

Jody & Cathy Stuckey

danemayer

Hi jesus7185,

Congratulations on your new Big Country and Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people. If you have questions, this is the place to ask them.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Going to pick up 2014 Big Country 3650RL Friday. Can't wait to get it. This will be my 4th 5th wheel. Started with Keystone cougar, Cypress by New mar, now trade in my Keystone Laredo 321BHfor the BC. Looking forward to being at of the Heartland family.

Jody & Cathy Stuckey

Howdy Jody & Cathy

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new BC. We love ours. Please consider joining the HOC and joining us at some rallies. BTW where is Cartright. I am in SW Louisiana and had not heard of that town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Hi Jody and Cathy,Congrats on your new Big Country. Here's hoping you really enjoy it and consider coming to the inaugural LA rally. Andy (jassson007) and Joanna are our LA Chapter Leaders for the Heartland Owners Club.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels" and welcome to the forum. We also have had 5 5th wheels over the last 11 years, 4 of them being Heartland products. Our last coach before moving up to the Landmark was the 3650 Big Country which we thoroughly enjoyed.
Enjoy and travel safely. Hope to see you down the road.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Jody and Cathy,

Congratulations on your new 3640RL!!! If you ever get out west, stop by for a rally or just to say "Hi".

Rod Ditrich

iawoody2

Congrats and enjoy, coming to you from Iowa. You should consider coming to regional rally in the Amana Colony's Iowa for October fest, first of October. It's on the calendar.

jesus7185

Thanks for the welcome. Sorry its taken so long to get back with you, but I have been looking hard to find something wrong with the BC 3650rl. We are living in the thing and can't find nothing. The king mattress is so wonderful to sleep on. Its as good as the one I paid way to much for in the last sticks & brick. I will be pushing BC t anyone that will listen to me brag on it, way to go Jim and team Heartland.

Cartwright is just south of Choudrant in north La. All you hear at night I frogs and crickets, man got to love it

May God bless you all !

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks for the welcome. Sorry its taken so long to get back with you, but I have been looking hard to find something wrong with the BC 3650rl. We are living in the thing and can't find nothing. The king mattress is so wonderful to sleep on. Its as good as the one I paid way to much for in the last sticks & brick. I will be pushing BC t anyone that will listen to me brag on it, way to go Jim and team Heartland.

Cartwright is just south of Choudrant in north La. All you hear at night I frogs and crickets, man got to love it

May God bless you all !

Ok I know where you are now...lol. Congrats on the BC again. We still love ours after almost a year and a half. Have not seen a floor plan we like any better either.

Btw we do have a rally planned for December at a Toledo bend state park if you can make it down this way. We also have one scheduled for next March as well in kinder. Hope to see you at one it both.