2014-Q3 - Heartland Highlights Club Newsletter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Welcome to Heartland Highlights - a quarterly newsletter from Club Headquarters. Notification of this newsletter is a membership benefit for Heartland Owners Club members.

The newsletter is available as a single Adobe Acrobat PDF file via the download link below.

Click here to download Newsletter

Heartland Highlights will typically be published sometime within the first month of each quarter:

• January
  • April
  • July
  • October

If you wish to contribute content to future newsletters, you may email articles and images to the Newsletter Editor (email link).

Content submission deadlines are the first day of the last month of each quarter:

• Q1: Jan 1
  • Q2: Apr 1
  • Q3: July 1
  • Q4: Oct 1

Click here to download Newsletter

Thank you for being club members. We hope you have been able to take advantage of the benefits of your membership and please enjoy this benefit :)

Jim Beletti
President, Heartland Owners Club

Last edited:
It did download. It is a large file, nearly 70MB. It is 46 pages with a lot of photos and graphics. My internet connection is slow and it seemed to take forever to download. I have read a lot of it and it was worth the time to download.
Don

Quilter

Full Memeber
Still can't get it to download. It almost made it but then stopped and I let it try for about 4 hours. Any suggestions?

jbeletti

Tonight, we'll get this fixed. The file should be 14 mb when we get the correct one posted. Sorry about this.

jimtoo

It down loaded Saturday for me.. just took a long time.... 45 pages with lots of pictures.. It was slow, maybe 2min.

Jim M

jbeletti

This has been resolved. The 2014-Q3 Heartland Highlights Newsletter is now a 14mb download. Sorry for the hassle.

The newsletter downloaded fine for me. A lot of great information. I wish I would have read it sooner. I just ordered a new Smart Light because of the motion sensor lens problem. Sounds like the manufacturer will send me new lenses. Oh well, never hurts to have a spare I guess. Great job on the issue.

david100

Thanks for the newsletter and your efforts in keeping us informed. We just spent our first season in a 20ft Trail Runner. We are new to the RV world. We had a great time traveling the mid-west and Colorado in particular. I think we will be doing this for some time to come. Thanks for making us a community.
David Gies

Welcome to Heartland Highlights - a quarterly newsletter from Club Headquarters. Notification of this newsletter is a membership benefit for Heartland Owners Club members.

The newsletter is available as a single Adobe Acrobat PDF file via the download link below.

Newsletter Download Link

Heartland Highlights will typically be published sometime within the first month of each quarter:

• January
  • April
  • July
  • October

If you wish to contribute content to future newsletters, you may email articles and images to the Newsletter Editor (email link).

Content submission deadlines are the first day of the last month of each quarter:

• Q1: Jan 1
  • Q2: Apr 1
  • Q3: July 1
  • Q4: Oct 1

Newsletter Download Link

Thank you for being club members. We hope you have been able to take advantage of the benefits of your membership and please enjoy this benefit :)

Jim Beletti
President, Heartland Owners Club

jimtoo

Hi David,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Jim M

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Thanks for the newsletter and your efforts in keeping us informed. We just spent our first season in a 20ft Trail Runner. We are new to the RV world. We had a great time traveling the mid-west and Colorado in particular. I think we will be doing this for some time to come. Thanks for making us a community.
David Gies

Hi, David . . . Welcome to the Heartland family!

I live in Thornton, Colorado, but I work in Lone Tree . . . and I am a fellow Trail Runner owner!

Welcome to the forums!

Please join the Heartland Owners Club (HOC, which is free for the first year) . . . wait, I see you have joined!

Take advantage of the membership and go to the rallies, campouts and meet-and-greets!

We just got back from our second HOC Rally, which was held at Rifle Gap State Park, Colorado (last week) . . .

What a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Here is a shot of our rig there . . .

Rifle2014-IMG_20140920_173417783.jpg

You will NEVER EVER meet a better bunch of folks and will NEVER EVER have more fun on a campout . . .

And you will get a whole new set of friends!

If you ever have any questions or issues . . . feel free to contact me!

Status
Not open for further replies.