My F350

crmfghtr

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to share with you the incredible pulling power of the F350 SRW truck I just purchased. Last weekend, I hooked the fifth wheel to the factory hitch and with the #11500 Suspension it dropped the truck to level status. I then set out to tow and when I encountered a 6% grade the truck pulled and continued to accelerate uphill toward 70 mph. The same hill with the previous truck It would flatten out at 55 mph. Very impressive.

Attachments

• My F350.jpg
    My F350.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Sunset4k

Us too!! just bought a F350 DRW three months ago and we hardly know our Elkridge is behind us...absolutely love this truck!!!!
Happy travels!!

pegmikef

Yep, mine has done the I10 seven percenter on the way to San Antonio and the six percenter near Ruidoso just like it was on level roads.

crmfghtr

Fantastic. What was the previous truck?

We had a 2012 Ram Laramie 4x4 DRW with the 6.7 Cummins. This is the first Ford Truck I have ever owned. I like the now exhaust brake button similar to the Ram. I also like the tow mirrors, I can adjust them without getting out of the truck. The heated / cooled seats and the fact the bride gets the same 10 way power seat as me. I don't bump my head on the pillar post anymore either.

torque1911

I am looking to upgrade to the same truck & was wondering if it needed the camper package to get the upgraded rear springs but looks like u are happy with your setup ! The truck I am looking @ has the #11500 option & fifth wheel prep ! Very nice FW u have !