Flooring Concerns

travel

We purchased a used 2011 Heartland Edge two years ago and have had no problems until recently when we noticed dark "blotches" appearing on the floor tile - seemingly from underneath. I have looked through these threads to see if anyone has had similar problems but can find nothing. Has anyone had something similar happen? These are splotches that have come up in the bathroom mainly but also in the kitchen area. We thought the glue might be bleeding up. It does not leave residue on socks or on cloth used to wipe up the floor.

GOTTOYS

If it's the original flooring, there shouldn't be any glue under it. The floor covering is laid loose over the floor and the cabinets and walls are built on top of it. With the extreme temperature swings a trailer sees, I doubt there is any glue that would work. If you want to replace it just trim around the edge and remove the old sheet. Use it for a pattern to cut the new sheet out. Lay the new piece down and hold it in place with some base shoe or quarter round on the perimeter..That's all there is to it. No idea why you have those spots but if you cut the old stuff out I bet you will find the problem. It's possible someone replaced the original and used something to try and glue it down??...Don

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
I had a same problem just in the door way and turn out to me mold from water getting in threw my wheel well from rain being thrown up by the tire

Garypowell

It is water intrusion from some place. Be smarter than I was and get into it now and first find the source and the lift up the floor covering and replace the wood.

Before I joined this forum I watched mine do this for about 2 years not knowing. Once I woke up and investigated I had to replace about 3 square feet of wood.