Need fantastic fan parts

JOwen72

They put the control for the fantastic fan in the garage under the cabinets. I don't have much clearance in there with my crew cab ranger, and one day I parked it too far to the left and it took out the control for the fantastic fan. It has a sliding temperature control on it, and I took it off the ceiling and there's only two wires going to it. The problem is I can't find anywhere that sells just the controller. I did find some, but they had a harness on it with more wires. I just need the simple one with the sliding thermostat and only two wires.

jimtoo

Hi JOwen72,

Call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN when you call and they should be able to help you.

I also moved thread to correct area for better response.

Jim M

Thenomads

You might try calling Fantastic Fan, you can get the number on the internet or from your paperwork provided from the dealership. Actually it may even be available on this website under manuals. I have called them for 2 different issues, explained what I needed and what model I had and they sent what I was looking for, they were very easy to deal with. Delivered to your door step, can't be easier than that. Good luck and happy travels.

rjr6150

JOwen72
Take the thermostat down to any HVAC place they will have the correct item. I would think most of the big box stores would also carry them. It's just a simple two wire thermostat.

Gary521

Randy is correct, any thermostat will work ( analog or digital ) . If you don't use the thermostat, any 12v on/off switch will work. Thermostat just closes the circuit so power goes to the fan.

marvmarcy

I have a Fantastic/Honeywell thermostat I removed when I reconfigured my fan and put it in the bathroom and put a new upgraded fan w/remote control in the kitchen. If you don't mind waiting I send it to you if you give me your address.

JOwen72

Thanks for the offer Marv, I like the idea of the remote so I think I'll put something like that in there. My other fan has the remote, and I saw one of them for sale and it had a plug on it with about 4 wires. The current control that is broken only has two wires going to it, so how does that work?