Skirt

sjrellis

We are wanting to put a skirt on the 3670 this spring. What have ya'll done? How is it attached? I don't think there is velcro strong enough to withstand the wind we've had this winter! Any pics of yours? Where did ya'll take it to get it done?

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Jim & Sandra, are you talking about a skirt for just the front part of the 5er (like a small garage) or one that goes completely around the whole unit? There's a BH in the park that has one for the front. If this is what you need, I'll ask Al Martin from Newfoundland tomorrow how his is connected. He stows his bikes in it.

jpmorgan37

Jim;

I had one made for my Landmark. Here is the post with some info and pictures. E-mail me if you want more information. Here's the link

John

sjrellis

We stay in one place for extended periods, so I was asking about it going all the way around. I like the idea of the one up front as well. I could "hide" stuff in there! Is it attached with snaps?

aquiring signal

We bought one from Springfield Special Products for our last trailer. http://www.springfieldspecialproducts.com/page/page/5001600.htm

It's 100' long and went around the bottom of the entire trailer. It attaches with self adhesive velcro tape and has sewn in pockets at the bottom that you can slide PVC pipe into to keep it from flapping.

They also have the skirts for around the king pin area. If you decide to but one, let me know and I might sell you the one we have and no longer use.