Details:
------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: Call Resort
  • Site fee: $38.00 plus tax per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: $0
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Meet and Greet Date: 9/18/15
  • Meet and Greet Time 5:00 PM-Daniels Summit Lodgepole Restaurant (BYOD)
  • Potluck date: 9/19/2015
  • Potluck time: 5:00 PM
  • Our Pot-luck will be Saturday, September 19, 2015 at the resort. Each rig is being asked to please bring a side dish, salad or dessert to serve 6-8 people. The Owners Club will be providing the entrees.
  • Each rig is also asked to bring a gift for the pot-luck raffle in the $15-$20 range. The gift does not have to be RV related.

• Event Leader: TandT(click to contact)

Additional Info:
Dates reserved are September 16th thru 20th, leaving on the 21st. You can stay all 5 nights, or only part of it. Days before and after the Rally are also available at this time for all of our sites.

Please call the resort and ask for Cache. Let him know you are with the Heartland Owners Rally, September, 2015.

There is a 25% (refundable) deposit when you reserve. They do not process your payment until right before the Rally. (Cancellations of more than seven days will receive a full refund of deposit, less a $5 processing fee.) (Less than seven days and you forfeit your 25% deposit.)

This is a great resort in a mild valley climate.
In September the leaves are beginning to turn colors.
Daytime averages are in the 70's with 40's at night.

The Park is 20 miles to Park City, (Outlet Malls, Old Towne, Olympic Park, Ski Resorts)
http://www.visitparkcity.com/

It's 5 miles to Midway, (Quaint Swiss Town) and Homestead Crater (Swimming and SCUBA inside a hot springs crater!)
http://www.gohebervalley.com/Homestead-Crater-Outfitter

Only about 50 miles from the greater Salt Lake City area. Easy drive for Salt Lake area Heartlanders and friends.

Please contact me by PM, Email, or by posting to this thread when you have made your reservation.
Also, please feel free to let me know if you have any questions, ideas or concerns about this event. Thanks, Trace

*MEET AND GREET will be a BYOD dinner at Daniels Summit Lodgepole Restaurant. This will be on Friday, Sept. 18, 2015 at 5PM.

http://www.danielssummit.com/lodge-pole-grill/

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
*TRAIN RIDE...............
If you would like to take a three hour ride on the scenic Heber Valley Railroad (aka, "The Heber Creeper") I believe it will be the Provo Canyon Ride.

If you would like to take the ride with us, please post or contact me so I can reserve the appropriate number of seats.

I am planning for Thursday Sept 17, 2015. Departs 11AM and returns at 2PM. The cost is $30 per person. Lunch can be added to any ticket for $13. Thanks, Trace

CONFIRMED RESERVATIONS
'"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
SPACE#
""""""""
(P3) Terry and June (MTPockets) (#2042) (AZ) 9-15 to 9-27-2015 Dinner/Train
(P6) Bill and DeAnna (mtnspet) (#2604) (CO) 9-14 to 9-21-2015 Dinner
(P7) Bart and Lory (BLHFUN) (#2719) (MO) 9-12 to 9-21-2015 Dinner (3-4)/Train?
(P10) Trace and Teri (TandT) (#1694) (UT) 9-15 to 9-21-2015 Dinner/Train
(P12) Mike and Edythe (gasman) (#2057) (UT) 9-16 to 9-21-2015 Dinner (4)/Train?
(P13) Kirk and Becky (UT) 9-16 to 9-21-2015 (UT) 9-16 to 9-21-2015 Dinner/Train?
(??) Craig and Rinda (utahbrauers) (#2526) (UT) 9-16 to 9-21-2015 Dinner (4)
(M6) Paul and Brenda (MIBighorn) (#2851) (MI) 9-15 to 9-21-2015 Dinner/Train /lunch
(U8) Ralph and Alina (Truckmen) (#732) (MD) 9-18 TO 9-21-2015 Dinner
(??) Rick and Karron (KARRON) (#1913) (NV) 9-16 to 9-21-2015 Dinner/Train
(U11) Dennis and Sandy (DMS) (#836) (UT) Dinner?Train maybe

CANCELLED
Wayne and Melinda (wino2) (#2262) (CA) 9-16 to 9-21-2015
Jim and Melody (BigJim45) (#2617) (CA) 9-16 to 9-23-2015
Jerry and Karen (2togo) (#1379) (CA) 9-16 to 9-21-2015
PJ and Karol (Gaffer) (#1626) (OR) 9-16 to 9-21-2015

Attachments

• Heber Valley Utah.jpg
    Heber Valley Utah.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 62
  • MOUNTAINVALLEYRV SITES.jpg
    MOUNTAINVALLEYRV SITES.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

MTPockets

We stayed at this resort for a week in May. A great place for the rally at this new resort.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gaffer

Half way to St. Paddy's day! Great time for a rally.

Last edited by a moderator:

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I know for many people it seems premature to post a Rally over a year ahead of time.

What I am finding is, more and more of these "rally friendly" RV parks are booking up a year in advance. Groups attend and during their stay, they go ahead and book again for the same time the following year.

In order to get preferred sites and grouping of sites, I am having to beat them to the punch.

If you are like me, the years are coming fast enough anyway and it will be here before we know it.

Rather than just sitting
on the information and putting it out on the forum at a later date, posting it now allows folks to make their plans further ahead of time. Trace

Last edited:

Gaffer

I will need a designated driver.
toucan.png
PJ,
If you come, I hereby appoint you as wagonmaster to Flanagan's. :) Trace

wino2

Hey there, Trace! Put Melinda and I plus 2 fur babies down for this adventure. Have registered with the CG, and we are in space P1.
Looking forward to another fun rally. Looks like a great park.;)

TandT

Wayne,
Thank you buddy. Got you guys marked down. All our best to you, Melinda and the fur kids. Trace

gasman

Camp Socializer
Trace, we are in space P12 for all five days. Our neighbors are coming also. They are SOBs and their 5th wheel isn't a Heartland either! They are Kirk and Becky Rigby and they are in space P13 for all five days.

Last edited:

TandT

Thanks Mike, glad you and your friends got signed up. Trace

Last edited:

Gaffer

Flanagan's it is then. I have packed my green Guinness shirt and will make reservations in the morning.

TandT

PJ,
Really happy you guys are signed up.
Both good ideas you and Karol have. I'll check them out! Trace

TandT

Hi everyone. We will be making reservations at Flanagans restaurant in Park City on Thursday, September 17th 2015, around 6PM for dinner, (http://www.flanagansonmain.com/)
It looks like the have a good menu with good reviews. Looking forward to corned beef and cabbage myself.

Please indicate as you make your reservations, if you would be interested in this dinner outing to Flanagan's. I should be a fun evening. Trace

Gaffer

You did a great job with the Virgin shirts. Something similar in green with a cool logo sounds great!

TandT

This Rally is over a year away, but I am excited about the feedback I have already gotten about this RV Park.
This seems to be an outstanding, virtually brand new park, with great reviews and beautiful scenery all around. It is also a very easy 50 mile drive from Salt Lake.

The 25 sites being held by the park for us are all in one group together.
Pick your own site number and the dates that work for you.

Call the park directly to make your own reservation.

When you call, simply tell them you are with the Heartland group and ask for Cache. After you reserve, please let me know by PM, E-mail, or by posting to this thread.

All Heartland RV owners and SOB friends of owners are welcome. (Please see first post for available space numbers and details.)

I am also looking into a couple of additional group activities for this Rally. This should be fun! Thanks, Trace

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.