Rocker Switch in Docking Station

NewCyclone

I was looking in my docking station area today and noticed a rocker switch. When I turned it on briefly, it sounded like a pump of some sort. Does anybody know what this is? I can't seem to find anything in the manual.

jpmorgan37

It sounds like the switch to your water pump. I have two, one inside the front closet and one in the UDC.

John

Deepsky3539

Thats it. It allows you to use your saniflush without going inside and it will also allow you to power drain your water tank.

NewCyclone

Thats it. It allows you to use your saniflush without going inside and it will also allow you to power drain your water tank.

So do I have to go inside and turn on faucets to get the water to go to the gray tanks or does it automatically bypass and go to the tanks?

Deepsky3539

The sani-flush only works on the black tank. If you want to run water through your grey tanks while dumping, then you will have to go inside and turn the faucets on.

davelinde

On my unit it controls the freshwater pump. You can use it with the hose there to dispense water from the side of the rig without going inside to turn the pump on/off (there is a switch inside too). It would also be helpful for winterizing - eg pull the access panel and put the siphon into some RV anti-freeze. Flip the lever to the winterize position and switch on the pump and pull AF into the system by opening each faucet. The second water pump switch is a handy feature.