Better manual

NewCyclone

I think it would be great if the Cyclone manual was more of a step by step type document with detailed color pictures. I am very new to RVing and after the RV sitting is storage I don't remember everything the salesperson told us when we picked up the TT. We are taking our TT out for the long weekend next weekend and I am nervous that my tanks are going to get full and not know how to dump them, or I am going to hook up water and nothing is going to come out of the faucets. I know I am probably just worried for nothing, but I am sure these are normal things for someone with a new RV.

jpmorgan37

One thing you will find is that other RV'ers are more than willing to help. We were all new at one time and received lots of help and advice from our fellow RV'ers. Don't be afraid to ask your neighbors what to do. Take a note pad and keep notes. Sue and I still use a check list for set up and tear down, because there are always little interruptions or distractions and that's what causes mistakes. Now, get out there and enjoy all of the wonderful sights that this beautiful country of ours has to offer.

John