Is it just me??

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
or has anyone else noticed that, especially on the RV.net forum, there seems to be two or three new Heartland owners almost everyday!!:D

And not only that, the "bashers" seem to have given up...guess they figured that all these people couldn't be "stupid" or "totally uninformed"...I'm loving it!!!

This keeps up and the Branson Rally could get HUGE!!! Wouldn't that be a hoot!!:cool:

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
My new job title is "Posting Heartland Owners Link on RV.Net Site" lol. Yep, Ive noticed and anyone inquiring into a Heartland, I post the link and tell them to come on over ;)

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I know I've seen more Heartland trailers this season than I did last year. I know every time I look at one of the newer models I start getting nervous. Thanks God I can't afford a new one. They have really made some nice changes and improvements. As with most/all other brands there's always a few bugs to work out but knowing Heartland is there for us is a comforting feeling. It's too bad we can't make it to Branson but we'll be back in Goshen fer sure.

Delaine and Lindy

Well we can be the first to Thank all for your posting on this forum. It really had a influence on our decision. Having read a ton of info on this forum and still reading. As for the bashers, its not unusual some people have nothing better to do. It makes no difference what type RV you buy you will have some problems. We know have frustrating and upseting it can be. Sometimes you just want to scream and ask why us. Well I have felt the same way. If I would listen more to Delaine those times wouldn't last so long. Gosh how I LOVE my wife, she is my best friend.

You just got to remember 5th Wheels are made by people just like you and me. And when your going down the roads just ask yourself, would my stick and brick stand all the mini earthquakes that are happening to the 5th wheel. I think not, but you just have to do a lot of the small repairs yourself. I have also found out that if you ask someone they will have the answer. I hope we never have to call Heartland, but if we do we will treat them as Professionals, and we will go to Goshen at sometime and see just how thease Big Horns are put together. Life is good. :D GBY....

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Oldlthrnecksgirl...keep up the good work, apparently people are getting the message!!:D

Ray...I know what you mean...I'm gonna have to stay at my booth at the RV shows...don't want to get any "bad" ideas, if you know what I mean!;)

jbeletti

Between Kathy and OLNG, I see a lot of posts over on the big board about Heartland. Did you know in January alone, we had over 200 new sign-ups here? That's huge numbers for this forum. We typically see 40-50 per month. So, more exposure on the big board, the URL and forum/club ad in nearly everyone 2009 brochure and some pretty good Google indexing and people are finding a ready-built Heartland community to plug into.

Thanks Kathy and everyone else!

Jim

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
I will say that I joined this forum in January - but I didn't hear about it from 'over there'. After I bought my Cyclone at a show here in OKC, I came home and got on the Heartland website. That is where I heard about this forum (which is not a choice in our member's profile, by the way). I actually heard about the 'big board' from this forum, and I must admit - I much prefer this one! You guys all seem like family and I have learned so much about this thing called RVing already, and I haven't even picked mine up! Thanks, Heartland Owners!

I do think I made the best choice out there going with Heartland! Looking forward to posting and getting specific questions answered about my RV and then one day down the road, I'll be able to answer and assist another! That's what it's all about. I can't wait to eventually meet some of you folks down the road!

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
I will say that I joined this forum in January - but I didn't hear about it from 'over there'. After I bought my Cyclone at a show here in OKC, I came home and got on the Heartland website. That is where I heard about this forum (which is not a choice in our member's profile, by the way). I actually heard about the 'big board' from this forum, and I must admit - I much prefer this one! You guys all seem like family and I have learned so much about this thing called RVing already, and I haven't even picked mine up! Thanks, Heartland Owners!

I do think I made the best choice out there going with Heartland! Looking forward to posting and getting specific questions answered about my RV and then one day down the road, I'll be able to answer and assist another! That's what it's all about. I can't wait to eventually meet some of you folks down the road!
Ok I don't want to sound stupid but what is the "big board" and whats the web site?
Thanks.

markandrenita

The other forum is useful at times, but there are some really negative people and some bashers that take away from it. I don't know why the mods allow it? Free speech is fine but bashing from people that don't know what they are talking about?
This is the place for info on Heartlands. Period.

jbeletti

Larry,

I commonly refer to RV.net as the Big Board. A couple years ago, I was told they had 200,000+ members. My guess is that has grown a lot since then.

HT,

I added a couple more options to "Where did you hear about this forum..." and I changed your profile to ....heard it from the Heartland RVs website. Thanks.

Jim

ct0218

You really have to filter what you read over at rvnet. There is about as much wrong info as there is right, and so many feel it is a personal attack if you don't agree with them. This forum is how it should be--people helping people. Also, with this site being brand specific you much more likely to find the correct answer to your question.

kkamshop

I've noticed a lot of new Heartland owners on RV.net too - just wish I was one of them! Maybe some day....

joeybutta

my 08 28bhs is on its way as we speak!!! got it out of state....i hope that wasn"t a mistake. this is my first time to this site...i think it"s great!!

When we first looked at new TT last year, I did go to RV.NET (and still do) for advice and found alot. Most of what I have found was the ones people owned was the best ones. I had a person I worked with tell me that if you want quality, look at the older TT that are still on the road today. I did research and had it down to 2. The Jayflight and our Trailrunner. Even though the Heartland line was fairly new, I liked the layout of our Trailrunner and the quality. My bestus bud has a Dutchman and honestly, I don't believe that I will buy anything but Heartland. I was told that after we bought our Trailrunner, they stopped making them. We have owned our Trailrunner for a year now and it seems only like yesterday when we signed papers on it and the excitement of bringing it home.
When we went to Kampersville, our neighbor had a Heartland product as well. I think his was a Bighorn. How kool is that??
Happy Camping!!
Greg

bpmills

You say the word "newbie" and all they do is hammer you at rv.net. Takes all the fun out what we are trying to do. See all you locals at the So Ca rally this coming weekend.

I learned about this forum from the "big board" and still lurk there sometimes. But you are right- there are some mean people there. This is a much warmer, fuzzier place!

jbeletti

Glad you feel safer here Steve. It's because of you and many others like you here that make this place feel comfortable and family-like.