Sky Light Replacement

Its been a terrible spring for storms in our area of the Foothills in Alberta Canada and unfortunately a flying branch has damaged my 18 by 36 skylight. Does any one know the procedure to purchase a replacement skylight. Hopefully I could take delivery of a skylight before our short RVing season is over.

jimtoo

Hi Pipelinecamper,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I would suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, Have your VIN when you call and they can ship you one. If your a club member you will even get a little discount.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

brianharrison

Hello Pipelinecamper,

I have used Arkann RV here in Calgary to purchase parts. They are over on Barlow trail near 26Ave NE. They have an online parts catalogue and here is a link to the page that shows Skylight domes. Coast and Atlas are the two major RV parts supplies up here in western canada.

Give them a call and they should be able to help. They can also install in their service department if you do not have the time or desire to tackle the job.

Hope this helps.

Brian

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Its been a terrible spring for storms in our area of the Foothills in Alberta Canada and unfortunately a flying branch has damaged my 18 by 36 skylight. Does any one know the procedure to purchase a replacement skylight. Hopefully I could take delivery of a skylight before our short RVing season is over.
I just purchased one from this place. http://www.rvandvansurplus.com/index.asp
I didn't see your size listed but you might give them a call. Great prices and fast shipping.

szewczyk_john

I am not sure about the size of the skylight over my shower but I had to replace mine this spring. I called heartland and they had an exact match and the price was not that bad as compared to other suppliers. I also had to purchase other replacement parts so I combined it in one package and even ordered the dicor from them. It was easy as **** to replace. The hardest part of the procedure was moving the old dicor from the rubber roof membrane.