Attn: The Colorado Chapter now includes the state of New Mexico

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Thank you, Monica and Don Ashby, Chapter Leaders of the Colorado Chapter for welcoming the members of the inactive New Mexico Chapter into the Colorado Chapter.

Without a Chapter Leader, a Chapter simply ceases to function as the HOC desires. When a Chapter Leader steps down from their role the Regional Director begins an active search for a member (or couple) willing to take on the position. If this search is not successful, the now inactive Chapter is folded under the umbrella of a neighboring Chapter with a Chapter Leader.

This is what has occurred with the New Mexico Chapter. The state of New Mexico is now under the Colorado Chapter. Members who were previously under the New Mexico Chapter are now under the Colorado Chapter.

If, in the future, someone in New Mexico would like to try the Chapter Leader role, the Chapter can be activated again.

If anyone has any questions, please contact me at club@heartlandowners.org.

Julie Hancock
Manager, Heartland Owners Club

fredwrichardson

Past New Mexico Chapter Leader
My wife and I just joined and we live just outside of Santa Fe, NM. First are there any other members here in our area and also will there be any events close to us?

Thanks,

Fred & Eileen