outside shower (door side)

arisce

We plugged in the quick connect hose(blue one) to the oulet on the door side but no water came out.Any help will be appreciated.Thanks!

Gary F

Shut off valve in-line behind the exterior wall.

On my Bighorn 3200rl the in-line shut off valve was located underneath the kitchen sink.

Gary F

arisce

Gary F said:
Shut off valve in-line behind the exterior wall.

On my Bighorn 3200rl the in-line shut off valve was located underneath the kitchen sink.

Gary F
Did not find any in-line shut off valve anywhere.Maybe they forgot to hook it up.Need help!

Dusty

On my 3500, you have to access it from the basement,by removing one of the panels, someone had to tell me where it was too.

Dusty

arisce

Gary F said:
Trust - you have one, keep looking.

what model trailer do you have ?
I have the 3600 RL Big Horn.I have looked under every sink and removed the panel in the basement but I did not see it...followed dusty's advice.Beginning to think that they forgot to hook it up.Any suggestions?
P.S.Thanks Dusty and Gary F.

phranc

I hope you find the valve ... so you can tell me ,too. Guess I'd better try the hose/port to see if it works ..Did use the one in the docking station and it worked fine. The hot water was handy to wash with after the 'dump'..
Gary ..is there a shut off for the off door side hose ??

Gary F

Phranc,

Off door side I do not have the in line shut off valve. This is the shower (hot & cold) water with quick disconnect inside the docking center right ?.

I have full access to the backside of my docking center on my 3200 rl. In fact, I removed all of the screws holding the 2 x 2 carpeted clos-out panel and installed Velcro so that no tools would be required to remove the panel for whatever reason like winterizing.
I stapled the Velcro to the 2x 2 carpeted panel and also to the framing.

Gary F

arisce

fireflipper said:
Just a quick thought, did you check the shut off valves in the port?
Yes,I even removed the panel in the compartment that accesses the back_there is no valve.The port shower quick connect works_hot and cold.But I can't get the door side shower to work.Very frustrating.

phranc

:) Ahhh yes,the old velcro trick.. That IS a fantastic idea . I haven't even taken off either basement panel yet, but winter is coming and I'm sure I'll have to for winterizing.. Thanks :)