New Caliber Edition and Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins...

Hello all, we pick up our TT on Wednesday of this week. We looked for a while and settled on the 33BKS which will work best for our kids. We love the trailer and cant wait to pick it up.. Have our first trip planned in about 3 weeks.. I will post some pics when it gets here..

Jeff

danemayer

Hi LasVegasJeff,

Congratulations on your new North Trail and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum, and to the family. This is a great place to get information, and help when needed. Look forward to hearing about your adventures.

pegmikef

Congratulations on your North Trail. Our last rig was a 26LRSS and we used it for a couple of years and just loved it as I know you will love yours. Safe travels.

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome LasVegasJeff

Congratulations 0n your new 33BKS.Gla you joined the Heartland Owners Club. Many great people out there that will answer any questions you might have. If you get up to the northern part of our Great State let us know and maybe we can get together.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jeff,
Welcome to the Heartland Forum and family.
You know Utah is only two hours away. Check out the two Rallies we have planned here for next year. Most of all, get out and enjoy your new rig. Trace

We have family in Zephyr Cove and both wife and I went to Nevada.. GO PACK!! We will meet up at some point for sure.
Welcome LasVegasJeff

Congratulations 0n your new 33BKS.Gla you joined the Heartland Owners Club. Many great people out there that will answer any questions you might have. If you get up to the northern part of our Great State let us know and maybe we can get together.

FLOYD PHILBROOK

Nevada Chapter Leader
Jeff Welcome to the heartland owners forum. If you need any help with anything feel free to get in touch with me. There is a rally the end of Oct in southern calif if interested. Floyd

We were just in Zion in an RV (rented) about 2 weeks ago. I have asked my wife for 10 years to come camping with me and she always said NO NO NO NO.. Well she came with us this trip and 2 weeks later we have a new Dodge, TT and a trip booked back to Zion in 3 weeks!!

Where can I find out info on the Utah event?

Jeff,
Welcome to the Heartland Forum and family.
You know Utah is only two hours away. Check out the two Rallies we have planned here for next year. Most of all, get out and enjoy your new rig. Trace