Counter top Extension

msleeper

I am wondering if I can order, from the factory, the "countertop Extension" for my '07 3400 BH for it didn't come with one, but the '08 has them.
Thanks for Sharing
M Sleeper

jbeletti

This is highly likely. Please contact your dealer who can obtain pricing from Heartland's Dealer Services department.

Jim

msleeper

I appreciate your response, Jim.
So I guess there is no direct route between me and Hearthland for something like a the matching countertop extention....?

jbeletti

Only if you have no nearby dealer. Heartland prefers customers to use the system and that means, dealer first. If your dealer is not close or not interested in helping, go ahead and contact Customer Service at 877-262-8032.

Jim

ChopperBill

They were an option on ours. Probably still is. Hope they make 'em a little wider and mount them higher now. Sure would be a lot easier to use.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
We have one in our '07 and it was an optional item. They might be standard now on the newer ones.....remember that the newer ones don't have Corian counter tops anymore so make sure to tell them the year for correct match.....Ken

pickuphunt

We got our 09 3600 RL Big Horn and noticed that a counter top extension would work , so we went through the dealer and ordered it. Usually prices are not allowed on this site, but if you private e-mail me I will give you the info. They do have to build the extension, but it worked fine. It was shipped with the appropriate hinges. I'm not sure what the end of the existing counter is like, the 3600 has a "squared off" counter. Our previous 3670 has a more "cutoff" on the corners of the counter - I don't think the extension would have worked well there. WFM (Worked for Me)