Summer/Fall RV Show at Six Flaggs

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
it would be if there was any information other than the 3 days the show is going to run ... they post no real information about the show, what dealers, vendors or Mfg will be there...

I'd love for there to be another blockbuster RV show in Ma but really don't think this is it at least not based on the information ( or lack of ) on their web site.

recumbent615

Thanks for the clarity Jim. I finally used a Computer to access the 6 Flags web link listed in post #1 and it does actually provide a way to purchase tickets. you can not use a IOS mobile device to get tickets. Flash is required. The Tickets cost $15 per day for admission to the RV Show or if so incline, 54.99 for access to the park and the show.

Jim, do we know if there will be any dealers at this show who will focus on the Heartland Brand? The list of attending Dealers has not been published on the Nervda web site yet. They currently state that they expect about 20 dealers from all 6 NE states and around 200 rigs.

Kevin

Last edited:

jbeletti

...Jim, do we know if there will be any dealers at this show who will focus on the Heartland Brand? The list of attending Dealers has not been published on the Nervda web site yet. They currently state that they expect about 20 dealers from all 6 NE states and around 200 rigs...

Kevin - here's what I was able to find out:

Orchard Trailers plans to have Sundance and Bighorn. Only 1 or 2 of each.

Camping World will not be bringing any Cyclones. I don't know why but it's their decision.

To our knowledge, no Landmarks or Gateways to be brought by dealers to this show.

recumbent615

Thanks Jim,

I did find some of the Dealers called out on their Facebook Page as well as some of the Campgrounds and Associations that they expect to attend.