PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WI, Lake Delton - 8/6/2015 to 8/9/2015

tjspencer
08-12-2014, 12:58 AM
S1633 STH 23, Lake Delton, WI 53940

Venue:
------------------------------

Country Roads Motor Home and RV Park
S1633 STH 23
Lake Delton, WI 53940
Terri Lynn Michael 608-253-2132
www.4countryroads.com (http://www.4countryroads.com)
Pets ok?: Yes
Pet Fee: $0
WiFi available: Yes
WiFi Fee: $0

Details:

Number of sites held: 30
Site fee: $36.64 per night, tax included per night.
Club Member Event fee: $0
Non-Club Member fee: $20
Potluck: Yes
Potluck date: 8/8/2015
Potluck time: 5:00pm

Event Leader: tjspencer(click to contact) (//heartlandowners.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=17436)

Additional Info:
Thursday "Meet and Greet" 5pm
Friday RV repairs 9am-1pm
Friday Wisconsin Brat Feed 5:30pm
Friday Night Entertainment 6:30pm
Saturday Shooting Range 8-11am
Saturday Wine Tasting 1-3pm
Saturday Potluck dinner 5pm
Saturday Night "Around the Fire" social
Sunday Continental Breakfast 8am
Discounted Dells Attraction ticket coupons

2015 Rally Attendees
1. Dave and Mary Hromek
2. Bernie and Judi VerHey
3. Gary and Janelle Bucher (SOB)
4. Terry and Jackie Spencer
5. Bill and Barb Liming
6. Tom and Gerry Weber
7. Don and Kathy Swanson
8. Jim and Wilma Lamont
9. Ed and Ellen Crape
10. Jerry and Jaci Volden
11. Dave and Kathy Latta
12. Roger and Bernita Terlunen
13. Al and Carol Lystrom (SOB)
14. Jim and Denise Fischer
15. Mike and Linda Kennedy
16. Lloyd and Linda Wilson
17. Reg and Nancy Hromek
18. Vic and Diana Abelson
19. Dan and Karen Halvorsen
20. Jerry and Karen Vredeveld
21. Jack and Sharon Thompson
22. Keith (Skip) and Carol VanDriest
23. Jim and Nancy Beletti
24. Lou and Chris Stan
25. Jim and Jan Quella
26. Pete and Mary Peterson
27. Jim and Betty Posz
28. Jerry and Jill Sweeney
29. Don and Cindy Gilbert
30. Kim and Dottie Miranda
31. Bob and Lynn Schmid
32. Mark and Chris Starke
33. Erv and Connie Corell
34. Steve and Liana Bub
35. Roy and Sally Evens
36. Lewis and JoAnne West
37. Walter and Linda West
38. Marti Camp

cookie
08-12-2014, 12:48 PM
We're in. Made the reservation before we left the CG.
Arriving on the 3rd.

Peace
Dave

garyandjanelle
08-12-2014, 05:34 PM
We will arrive on the 5 th of Aug and leave on Monday the 10

tjspencer
08-12-2014, 06:40 PM
Looking forward to the 2015 rally already.....our HOC family is great! Remember if you book or already have booked a reservation for 2015, please send me an email to include you on the list. I don't have readily accessible access to the campgrounds records. Safe Travels to you all.

GOTTOYS
08-12-2014, 10:23 PM
We're in Made our reservations for the Thurs. 8/6 to Mon. 8/10. Don and Kathy Swanson

mnkamper
08-13-2014, 11:15 AM
We're in too! What a great rally!
Made the reservation before we left.

tjspencer
08-13-2014, 11:09 PM
We're in too! What a great rally!
Made the reservation before we left.

Great!!! Have a good MN rally.

bacaye
09-04-2014, 01:48 PM
Made our reservations before we left...Bill and Barb Yelliott-Liming.
August 2nd-10th

jbeletti
05-09-2015, 02:48 PM
The Belettis are coming! We arrive on 4-Aug and leave on 10-Aug (6 nights). Site 19. See y'all there!

tjspencer
06-05-2015, 10:56 PM
Great to have you......the apple pie is on the stove!!

EasyRyder
06-09-2015, 03:17 PM
We are new owners of a Heartland and would like to join you in the 2015 Rally in Lake Delton 08/06/15 to 08/09/15. How do we register? With you or do we contact the Park.

Louis P Stan

jimtoo
06-09-2015, 07:13 PM
We are new owners of a Heartland and would like to join you in the 2015 Rally in Lake Delton 08/06/15 to 08/09/15. How do we register? With you or do we contact the Park.

Louis P Stan

Hi Louis,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club (//heartlandowners.org/content.php/128-heartland-owners-club-portal). Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Check post #4 above. It looks like you need to make your reservations and then email the chapter leader.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

Mikeobe
06-12-2015, 05:31 PM
Hi all. My wife Sarah and i are new to camping and just purchased a 2016 North Trail Caliber 26RLSS and so far we love it! We are now empty nesters and looking to meet some new people and see new places. We would really like to come to this event but could only be there Saturday and Sunday. Has anyone talked to the park lately to see how available sites are at this point?

cookie
06-12-2015, 08:36 PM
I suggest that you contact the park for availability.
Contact information can be found in post one of this thread.

Peace
Dave

Mikeobe
06-12-2015, 11:09 PM
Thanks Dave

Mikeobe
06-12-2015, 11:51 PM
We will be calling tomorrow to check availability. Hope to meet up with all the Wisconsin people that are proud owners of Heartland RVs!

tjspencer
06-13-2015, 12:08 PM
We always have room for one more. Thanks for joining us in August.

Terry and Jackie Spencer

tjspencer
06-13-2015, 12:10 PM
Hi all. My wife Sarah and i are new to camping and just purchased a 2016 North Trail Caliber 26RLSS and so far we love it! We are now empty nesters and looking to meet some new people and see new places. We would really like to come to this event but could only be there Saturday and Sunday. Has anyone talked to the park lately to see how available sites are at this point?

We should have availability yet we reserved 30 sites and only 26 are taken so far.

Terry and Jackie

Mikeobe
06-13-2015, 11:25 PM
We should have availability yet we reserved 30 sites and only 26 are taken so far.

Terry and Jackie

Thanks Terry and Jakie

Jim Posz
06-14-2015, 01:15 PM
Please add us to the roster for the Rally. We called the park and made a reservation around 1:45 this afternoon. FYI the park said that there was two sites left after our reservation. Thanks, Terry and Jackie for the organization.
Jim and Betty

PS we're on site SO 246 in Goshen.

tjspencer
06-21-2015, 09:57 PM
Please add us to the roster for the Rally. We called the park and made a reservation around 1:45 this afternoon. FYI the park said that there was two sites left after our reservation. Thanks, Terry and Jackie for the organization.
Jim and Betty

PS we're on site SO 246 in Goshen.

Sorry I couldn't receive my email in Goshen so we never saw that you were attending. We have you signed up for the Wisc. HOC rally and we are happy you could join us. I think you will enjoy the rally,

Terry and Jackie

tjspencer
06-21-2015, 10:02 PM

Terry and Jackie

Were you able to get a site and if so can I get your full name and city for the list. Glad you could join us. Thanks!

tjspencer
06-21-2015, 10:42 PM
If you are interested in joining us in August you should probably sign up rather quickly. We have about 2 or 3 reserved sites available is all and we expect them to be taken by the end of the month. If the reserved sites go, you can still call the Country Roads and see if they have any sites open. We might have a couple of cancellations or you may get a site somewhere else in the campground other than where the group is at but you can still be part of the rally. We are looking for a great turnout this year.

tjspencer
06-21-2015, 10:54 PM
For those of you who would like their rig serviced at the Wisc. HOC rally on Friday August 7th please let me know NO later than July 24th so I can let Scenic Traveler RV know what to expect. This is a for minor repairs only and will be for labor only. Any parts required will be at your own expense. Time of the repair service is from approx. 9am to 1pm. Any questions please ask...
SEND ME EMAILS DIRECTLY TO tjspencer@centurytel.net

tjspencer
06-22-2015, 09:36 PM
Tom Weber our past Chapter Leader for Wisconsin has agreed this year to be the "Wagon Master" once more for the service on the RV's so if you need to have your rigs repaired with minor service contact Tom Weber directly. Tom's email is tank67tommy@gmail.com Thank you all!

Herbiesrig
06-24-2015, 02:39 PM
Thanks Tom and Gerry for helping out as WagonMaster.. It will be fun to spend time with you's.. See you soon.

kimdot
06-24-2015, 05:23 PM
Hi Jackie and Terry,

We will be attending the WI rally - woohoo! We will be arriving July 27 and leaving on August 24. We will be in site 92. Getting excited - see you in July.

tjspencer
06-24-2015, 11:09 PM
Hi Jackie and Terry,

We will be attending the WI rally - woohoo! We will be arriving July 27 and leaving on August 24. We will be in site 92. Getting excited - see you in July.

Love to have my Florida family here in Wisconsin. It will be a great time with a lot of old friends!!

tweber
07-15-2015, 11:05 PM
Greetings,
The WI rally is only 22 days away, and as Terry posted on the forum, Scenic RV, Baraboo, is providing techs to do minor repairs and adjustments to our coaches. The techs will be at the rally on Friday, August 07 beginning at around 8:00. Scenic is providing the service, but no parts or supplies are included. Parts and supplies will need to be paid for by the unit owner. There is a limit to the type of repairs and adjustments that can be completed in the time allowed. It will not be possible to drop underbellies or work on such items as gate valves. If you are not sure a repair or adjustment can be accomplished at the rally, please send the request to me and I will review it with Kurt, Scenic service manager, to determine the possibility of doing the work at the rally. You will than be notified as to the status of your request. It is also important that repair requests be made early so Scenic RV can order any necessary parts. So, please, send me your repair request as soon as you can, tank67tommy@gmail.com, and do not hesitate to contact me with questions concerning rally repairs.
Safe travels to all.
Tom Weber
tank67tommy@gmail.com

olcoon
07-19-2015, 10:50 PM
We kind of fell into this rally. When we left the Goshen rally us along with John & Ruthie DeJaynes, traveled north into Michigan, our goal was when they had to go home, we'd find a work camping job somewhere in MI, WI, or MN. Well, things weren't working out too good. Most campgrounds naturally already have the help they need. We had decided just to head home, then we got hired. To our surprise the Wisconsin rally is going to be at the campground we'll be working at! We are leaving Munising, MI in the morning, & should be at Lake Delton sometime tomorrow. Can't wait for y'all to get there!

jbeletti
07-19-2015, 10:53 PM
We kind of fell into this rally. When we left the Goshen rally us along with John & Ruthie DeJaynes, traveled north into Michigan, our goal was when they had to go home, we'd find a work camping job somewhere in MI, WI, or MN. Well, things weren't working out too good. Most campgrounds naturally already have the help they need. We had decided just to head home, then we got hired. To our surprise the Wisconsin rally is going to be at the campground we'll be working at! We are leaving Munising, MI in the morning, & should be at Lake Delton sometime tomorrow. Can't wait for y'all to get there!

Very cool! See you at the rally!

happykraut
07-20-2015, 05:03 AM
Do to my recent health problems I need to get rid of my Amana,Iowa and Missouri wines at $9/bottle. DO NOT reply here. IM or email me if interested.

mnkamper
07-20-2015, 08:45 AM
Sadly, the Ireland's will not be able to make the WI rally this year! We're going to miss the great times there! It was sad for us when we called to cancel but hopefully we can get back there next year!

tjspencer
07-20-2015, 07:39 PM
We are glad you fell into OUR rally as well. More than happy to have you join us. You will have a great time with some really great people!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly, the Ireland's will not be able to make the WI rally this year! We're going to miss the great times there! It was sad for us when we called to cancel but hopefully we can get back there next year!
We will miss you two this year. Jim B and I were going to "line dance" with you two to Maggie Mae!

olcoon
07-20-2015, 08:53 PM
We pulled into the campground this afternoon. Almost looks like the rally has already started, there are about 5 Heartland rigs here.

Dang, Tom & Kathy, we were looking forward to seeing you again!

Bernie, I assume you are still planning on coming to the rally?

cookie
07-20-2015, 09:01 PM
Roy, since you are work camping there now, I expect my site to be manicured upon my arrival.

Peace
Dave

olcoon
07-20-2015, 09:06 PM
Got ya covered, Dave. I'll also have the pink flamingo's installed!!! :angel:

mnkamper
07-20-2015, 09:13 PM
Line Dancing to Maggie Mae! Sounds like a Fire Ball event to us!
Roy and Sally will have that campground looking so spiffy!

happykraut
07-20-2015, 10:32 PM
Bernie, I assume you are still planning on coming to the rally?Roy, we will be there. Looking for ward to seeing you again.

olcoon
07-21-2015, 08:34 AM
GREAT to hear that Bernie!

Kathy, we won't have much to do to make it spiffy, this place is looking great already! It's one of the nicer campgrounds we've been in! From what we've seen so far I think we'll enjoy our stay here.

tweber
07-25-2015, 01:28 PM
Greetings,

LAST CHANCE FOR REPAIRS, ADJUSTMENTS, AND TECH CONSULTATIONS!!!!!!!

The WI rally is only 12 days away and Scenic RV, Baraboo, is providing techs to do minor repairs and adjustments to our coaches. The techs will be at the rally on Friday, August 07 beginning at around 8:00. Scenic is providing the service, but no parts or supplies are included. Parts and supplies will need to be paid for by the unit owner. If you have and issue you would like the Scenic tech to look at, or if you would like to ask them questions about your coach, please let me know this week. Time is getting tight for ordering any needed parts. Also, Scenic RV has sponsored our rally for 5 years. They support the Heartland Owners Club if many ways. Therefore, please consider purchasing any necessary RV items from Scenic while at the rally. They sincerely appreciate your support. If you have questions please feel free to send me and email, tank67tommy@gmail.com, or call me, 920.946.1244.
Safe travels to all.
Tom Weber
tank67tommy@gmail.com

ljawest
07-27-2015, 09:30 PM
Lewis and I just decided to attend the WI Rally! I'll be calling the campground in the morning to see if we can be fitted in. We are currently in SW Utah with plans to visit Bryce Canyon Nat'l park and other sites, leaving here Friday. That gives us 5-6 days to beeline it to Wisconsin! then we'll start heading home to south MS.

GOTTOYS
07-27-2015, 10:20 PM
Line Dancing to Maggie Mae! Sounds like a Fire Ball event to us!
Roy and Sally will have that campground looking so spiffy! Maggie Mae and her Guitar player did a concert last Winter at the RV park we stayed at in AZ. Looking forward to seeing her again!...Don

olcoon
07-27-2015, 10:47 PM
Lewis & JoAnne, hope you guys can make it! We have been work camping here for exactly 1 week today. We love it here, even though today was the first chance we've had to do a little exploring. We are both off tomorrow, or you'd possibly be talking to Sally when you call.

We'll leave the lights on for ya!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Dave,
I mowed today, and I got out my machinist ruler, and made sure that the grass on your site is EXACTLY 1 7/8" tall, and I trimmed the grass with surgical scissors, just for you! All the noxious, invasive weeds & plants have been removed, also, the pink flamingos have been spiffed up, and ready to be installed!

cookie
07-27-2015, 11:02 PM
- - - Updated - - -

Hey Dave,
I mowed today, and I got out my machinist ruler, and made sure that the grass on your site is EXACTLY 1 7/8" tall, and I trimmed the grass with surgical scissors, just for you! All the noxious, invasive weeds & plants have been removed, also, the pink flamingos have been spiffed up, and ready to be installed!
Now that's what I like to hear.
See you soon.

Peace
Dave

ljawest
07-28-2015, 11:19 AM
We are registered and coming to WI! We were in that area 2 years ago and loved it. We'll arrive Thursday, Aug. 6 or maybe Wednesday and stay until Tuesday, Aug. 11. Looking forward to being with our Heartland Friends again!

bacaye
07-28-2015, 02:26 PM
Wow!! What an awesome response to attend the rally. I have a question...I remember last year we brought a snack for meet and greet plus we brought a dish for the potluck, but I can not remember if we were suppose to bring anything for the brat night or wine tasting? Can someone remember???? I am trying to decide what I am going to fix. Thanks, Barb

tjspencer
07-28-2015, 04:09 PM
Wow!! What an awesome response to attend the rally. I have a question...I remember last year we brought a snack for meet and greet plus we brought a dish for the potluck, but I can not remember if we were suppose to bring anything for the brat night or wine tasting? Can someone remember???? I am trying to decide what I am going to fix. Thanks, Barb

If you could bring a snack to the meet and greet Thursday that would be great and for the potluck on Saturday. The brat feed is complete . Thanks for asking!

- - - Updated - - -

We are registered and coming to WI! We were in that area 2 years ago and loved it. We'll arrive Thursday, Aug. 6 or maybe Wednesday and stay until Tuesday, Aug. 11. Looking forward to being with our Heartland Friends again!
Can't wait to see the West's. Welcome back to Wisconsin!

- - - Updated - - -

What a response for a rally with 36 units in attendance. Looking forward to a great rally and a fun time. Can't wait. See you all soon!

tjspencer
07-28-2015, 04:26 PM
Lewis and I just decided to attend the WI Rally! I'll be calling the campground in the morning to see if we can be fitted in. We are currently in SW Utah with plans to visit Bryce Canyon Nat'l park and other sites, leaving here Friday. That gives us 5-6 days to beeline it to Wisconsin! then we'll start heading home to south MS.
Glad to have you both back in Wisconsin JoAnne. Thanks for coming!

GOTTOYS
07-28-2015, 06:20 PM
Wow!! What an awesome response to attend the rally. I have a question...I remember last year we brought a snack for meet and greet plus we brought a dish for the potluck, but I can not remember if we were suppose to bring anything for the brat night or wine tasting? Can someone remember???? I am trying to decide what I am going to fix. Thanks, Barb Barb, maybe a dozen or so pizzas for the meet and greet would be nice...See you there (But as usual we might be late), Don

tweber
07-28-2015, 10:04 PM
Kathy will be on time, but guess who will be late?

- - - Updated - - -

Terry, what type of dishes would you like everyone to bring on Saturday for the pot luck?

GOTTOYS
07-28-2015, 10:43 PM
Oh boy...It's already started....Don

tweber
07-29-2015, 07:36 PM
I cannot wait to see the improvements in the Swanson level up system.

GOTTOYS
07-29-2015, 09:47 PM
I cannot wait to see the improvements in the Swanson level up system. I think I broke a couple of the boards. err high tech supports, might have to get some new ones....Don

tweber
07-30-2015, 03:15 PM
Don, I have some 2 X 10 boards in storage. How many do you need? Highly technical boards traded for beer, good deal.

GOTTOYS
07-30-2015, 03:34 PM
Don, I have some 2 X 10 boards in storage. How many do you need? Highly technical boards traded for beer, good deal. Thanks Tom, but I have it covered. However I will supply you with all the beer you can stand, just for all you do for this group. It is appreciated....Don

lindaw
07-31-2015, 06:53 PM
The Florida West,s just made their
reservations. Will arrive on 6th and leave on 10th.
Walter and Linda West

Jim Posz
07-31-2015, 09:10 PM
The Posz's are looking forward to the Rally. We're up in Door County now and will be arriving at Lake Delton Monday. Dave, if it's not too late we are still interested in the tripod. See you all soon'
Betty and Jim

cookie
07-31-2015, 09:14 PM
I put the tripod in the truck this morning.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti
07-31-2015, 09:17 PM
Woot - even more fun people. This rally is going to be great!

cookie
08-01-2015, 08:56 AM
Terry, Jackie, will meat be provided at Saturdays potluck?
Hamburger, chicken, pork roast, filet mignon, lobsta???
And wow, 37 rigs. Awesome!

Peace
Dave

jbeletti
08-01-2015, 02:55 PM
If anyone has a need to replace the A/V receiver that came with their coach, or add one - I'll be bringing one to the rally along with a small powered subwoofer. See product and contact details here (https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/53873).

jbeletti
08-01-2015, 03:03 PM
If anyone is interested in a Tire Minder 10-tire TPMS that was pulled from a users coach, I'll be bringing one to the rally. See product and contact details here (https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/53875).

tjspencer
08-02-2015, 09:30 AM
Terry, Jackie, will meat be provided at Saturdays potluck?
Hamburger, chicken, pork roast, filet mignon, lobsta???
And wow, 37 rigs. Awesome!

Peace
Dave

We are having roast beef again this year for our pot luck and it is provided by Scenic Traveler one of our sponsors. Of course Friday's "Wisconsin Brat Fest", ALL food is provided with a cake for dessert. The brats are donated by Johnsonville Meats also one of our great sponsors for our rally. We will also have great entertainment with Maggie Mae, we will pass the hat to help cover costs like last year. And last but not least, Sunday's continental breakfast is provided by Kwik Trip. Also Wagner's RV is a sponsor who continues each each contributing money towards rally food costs. So we have a great bunch of supporters. You will need to bring something to the "Meet and Greet" on Thursday.
See you all soon!

- - - Updated - - -

The Florida West,s just made their
reservations. Will arrive on 6th and leave on 10th.
Walter and Linda West

Glad to have you joining us. See you soon!!

GOTTOYS
08-02-2015, 12:21 PM
Food and more food, GREAT live entertainment! I bet there isn't a better Chapter rally anywhere in the country....This one sets the standard.....We feel very lucky to be able to attend....Don

tjspencer
08-03-2015, 07:58 PM
Food and more food, GREAT live entertainment! I bet there isn't a better Chapter rally anywhere in the country....This one sets the standard.....We feel very lucky to be able to attend....Don

Thanks Don! This is really a great bunch in "Badger Country"! See you soon.

jbeletti
08-04-2015, 04:58 PM
Arrived to the Wisconsin Rally venue about 2:30 today. We're in site 19. A lot of Heartlanders are already here.

Steve.Liana
08-09-2015, 04:55 PM
Steve and I had a great time at the WI Rally, thanks to all for a great welcome to the Heartland family. We have upgraded our introductory membership to full membership and made plans to attend the 2015 WI rally. And because Karen insisted:) we see her in MI, reservations are made and we will be heading to Mackinaw at the end of the month.
Terry and Jackie, you guys put on a great party! Thank you.

Safe travels to all.
Steve and Li Bub
Isaac that old yellow lab

cookie
08-09-2015, 08:04 PM
Terry and Jackie, thanks for a great rally.
Well planned, well executed and everyone had a great time.
Great job!

Peace
Dave

tjspencer
08-10-2015, 03:04 PM
Terry and Jackie, thanks for a great rally.
Well planned, well executed and everyone had a great time.
Great job!

Peace
Dave

Thanks Dave, It was fun for all. See you in Michigan!!

- - - Updated - - -

Steve and I had a great time at the WI Rally, thanks to all for a great welcome to the Heartland family. We have upgraded our introductory membership to full membership and made plans to attend the 2015 WI rally. And because Karen insisted:) we see her in MI, reservations are made and we will be heading to Mackinaw at the end of the month.
Terry and Jackie, you guys put on a great party! Thank you.

Safe travels to all.
Steve and Li Bub
Isaac that old yellow lab

We were glad you could come and even happier you enjoyed it. See you both in Michigan. Safe travels!

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone!! Don't forget to make your reservations for 2016's WIS HOC Rally August 11th-14th and send me an email to let me know if you are in. Many thanks to all of you. See you soon and safe travels to all!

ljawest
08-10-2015, 05:52 PM
Terry & Jackie,
Lewis and I had a great time at the rally meeting new friends and reconnecting with already friends. We did the Upper Dells boat tour today with Roy and Sally....yes we bought the photos and the book. We hope to see you again somewhere on the road. We're leaving tomorrow to start our journey home, but we're taking a week to get there.
Jo Anne

happykraut
08-10-2015, 06:49 PM
Terry& Jackie, and all that were involved, thanks for a great rally. We enjoyed ourselves. Thanks for taking us to the range.

GOTTOYS
08-10-2015, 07:39 PM
I can't imagine a better rally anywhere! This one set the standard. Thanks to everyone involved. Don and Kathy Swanson

jbeletti
08-10-2015, 10:17 PM
Terry and Jackie - Nancy and I had a real nice time at the rally. You guys are great at organizing events like this. I even have an email into Maggie Mae to see how much they charge for events like Goshen :) Thank you for a well organized and fun rally!

olcoon
08-11-2015, 11:38 AM
Sally & I have to agree with everyone else, it was a great rally! Terry & Jackie you guys did an outstanding job! Now as we look around the campground, it's pretty empty without all of the Heartland rigs & friends being here!!! Kim & Dottie are still here to keep us company, and of course Terry & Jackie.

bacaye
08-12-2015, 05:42 PM
Terry & Jackie, Thank you for a great rally. We had a great time and hope to see you again next year. Bill and Barb

tjspencer
08-13-2015, 09:06 PM
Terry & Jackie, Thank you for a great rally. We had a great time and hope to see you again next year. Bill and Barb
Thanks Bill. Hope your coach is okay. If you made your reservations for next year let me know when you are coming in. Thanks and safe travels!!