ATF: Prowler - Entry Doors Prowler 28P Bhs

Parkdale

Both of our entry doors are difficult to open and close. I have to slam them to close. The screen doors seems to prevent us from opening the main door. I have to press the door with my left hand and open with my right hand. The locks are also very stiff. The doors seem out of adjustment. Can't suggestions?

The same thing happened to me with my Heartland Pioneer. Do this: Have someone inside your trailer to help on this one so that they can open the door from the inside if need be.
[ADJUST THE SCREEN DOOR FIRST] Open the door (with the screen door latched to the main door). You will find that the screen door catch is adjustable up/down. Loosen the screen door catch and move it downward just a little. Tighten moderately and close the door with the screen door secured to the main door. If it sticks less but still sticks, move the catch a bit further downward and repeat the previous instruction. When the screen door is the way you want it tighten the catch screws, but be careful as they strip really easily. Now start on adjusting the outside door.

Put a piece of paper over the strikeplate, rub a pencil lead on the door latch. Now close the door. Open the door and you will see pencil lead on the paper. This should show you where the latch is traveling. Adjust the striker up and down, or you may grind the opening of the strikeplate with a dremel if there is enough room.

I did this and my doors and screen doors have worked perfectly. Hope this helps you.

Good luck.