LG Residential Fridge in Cyclone

Moor2it

New 5th Wheeler
We purchased our 2015 Cyclone 4100 with the LG Residential Refrigerator in late June. Between this recent trip and one before we’re traveled over 1000 miles without any issues.

On day three of our trip to the OBX the fridge suddenly rolled out away from the wall and out of the area in the slide-out where it’s located. We thought the unit was going to tip over. It pulled all 6 mounting screws out from the back wall. I was not able to push the unit back into the recessed area because the screws/bracket in the back. We were able to put blocks of wood under the front feet while we were there but on the trip home it would roll off the blocks. We made it home without damage to the fridge, but the wood trim has been chewed up by the front feet & rollers.

Will post an update after I talk with Heartland.

Patrick Moore

jbeletti

Hi Patrick,

Wow - that's scary. Have not heard of this happening before. Hoping Heartland can get you to a nearby servicer and get this taken care of.

By the way, can you confirm the model number of the LG refer? I'd like to get a manual downloaded from LG, then put on HOM (Heartland Owners Manuals).