New Rescued poodle

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Santha has adopted a new poodle girl. Her name is Dee Dee and the only thing that we really know is that she has been fostered for
six months and was at a puppy mill before that time. Santha got her a week ago but did not want us to post a picture until Dee Dee
looked good. Dee Dee went to the groomer this morning and came home looking pretty. Photo Attached
Randy, Santha and the poodles033.jpg

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
She's a cutie. My little red female is a rescue although she was born into rescue.

Last edited:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations to DeeDee for finding wonderful parents. We are back to one poodle in that our rescued poodle Nugget is now taking care of our grandson Wylie.

wino2

Dee Dee looks good! She is lucky to have your open heart and arms snatch her up.
If you are ever in CA., my dogs would like a play day.:eek:

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Santha has adopted a new poodle girl. Her name is Dee Dee and the only thing that we really know is that she has been fostered for
six months and was at a puppy mill before that time. Santha got her a week ago but did not want us to post a picture until Dee Dee
looked good. Dee Dee went to the groomer this morning and came home looking pretty. Photo Attached
Randy, Santha and the poodlesView attachment 31273
DeeDee is so cute and lucky to have such a good poodle mom.
Linda

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Randy, Santha and the poodlesView attachment 31273

And she does look good. Really good!

oldmannj

Give DeeDee a hug and a pet for me. She's a doll, and so are you 2 for going to a rescue. Godd holds a special place for folks like you. ED.

upsmech

Congratulations, I'm sure she is full of love and thankfulness!! And thank you for taking care of the forgotten Fur Baby

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Santha and I want to thank all of you for your responses about Dee Dee. The fact is that we are blessed to be able to welcome her into our
lives. She has to learn a little trust because of the puppy mill issue living in a cage. We are working on that to help her. We have seen
good progress in her this last week. Randy, Santha and the Poodles