Finally found a Pitcher!

Mizmary

Hi everyone!

I love my iced tea, but haven't found a pitcher that I really like that will not spill, will fit, and won't take up the entire fridge. Maybe I haven't been looking in the right places, and maybe I'm the only one with this issue... BUT.. Just in case others are looking for a smaller 2 Qt(ish) pitcher that will easily store in the door of the RV fridge, I have found it!

pitcher.jpg

http://www.containerstore.com/shop/kitchen/foodStorage/pitchers?productId=10025914

:)

Mary

MTPockets

We've tried different types and now have what we feel is the perfect size and user friendly lid. A 64 oz bottle of V8 juice. After the juice is gone, we've used the bottle for two years so far. The screw on lid keeps the liquid in, contents pour very easy, and two bottles fit in the door or a shelf very nicely.

Mizmary

Well, I guess I've been schooled.
I could have been using those the whole time. (I feel a bit foolish.)

But these work pretty well. Here it is in the fridge. For those who don't want to be environmentally friendly and re-use containers. They had a fancier one with a white lid too- but I felt the seal on this one was a bit better.

ynuvu3y3.jpg

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi everyone!

I love my iced tea, but haven't found a pitcher that I really like that will not spill, will fit, and won't take up the entire fridge. Maybe I haven't been looking in the right places, and maybe I'm the only one with this issue... BUT.. Just in case others are looking for a smaller 2 Qt(ish) pitcher that will easily store in the door of the RV fridge, I have found it!

View attachment 31287

http://www.containerstore.com/shop/kitchen/foodStorage/pitchers?productId=10025914

:)

Mary

Thank you! We love our iced tea also. We each have our own jugs. Right now the gallon jugs take up the bottom of the fridge. I'll check into this.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
We've tried different types and now have what we feel is the perfect size and user friendly lid. A 64 oz bottle of V8 juice. After the juice is gone, we've used the bottle for two years so far. The screw on lid keeps the liquid in, contents pour very easy, and two bottles fit in the door or a shelf very nicely.

I'm going to check this out too! Thanks!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free