Changing batteries on the TM-507 TPMS system monitors

pegmikef

Just a heads up that a very small jeweler's type phillips head screw driver is required to change the battery in the monitors. This is something you might want to include in your RV tool box(es). I now have one in mine. I don't know if this has already been posted, but I hadn't seen it.

MTPockets

Yes, small Phillips to remove the cover. Also, have on hand extra O'ring seals to replace broken seals which occur when removing the caps. I called TST and they mailed me some.

campers2

Just a comment on TSPS in general. We just completed a two week trip and the pressure monitoring system makes it even more enjoyable. Just knowing you have real time read outs of each tire pressure and temperature is very comforting.

ILH

Yes, small Phillips to remove the cover. Also, have on hand extra O'ring seals to replace broken seals which occur when removing the caps. I called TST and they mailed me some.

Same here - great service.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I also have a large safety pin in my TST kit, which aids in getting a new O-ring onto the sensor. It also works to remove/seat the larger flat O-ring in the valve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk