Aluminum Fender Skirts

gpshemi

Anyone know what toyhauler is running aluminum fender flares / skirts? Keystone? I know I've seen them before.

My plastic ones cracked shortly after buying it. I've continued to patch and repair with epoxy to extend the life, but the bottom line is they're just super thin, cheap, and poorly made. It's time for an upgrade to something I shouldn't have to mess with again unless I blow a tire and magle them. I'm going aluminum. I may even paint or powder coat them white.

Gary521

By modifying or making you own support system, the plastic ones work fine. The support supplied by the factory needs improvement. Need to keep them from flapping in the breeze. Fairly simple process.

evolvingpowercat

The Heartland Edge used aluminum skirts, and they are shown as availabe for order if you wanted to look into adapting them for your TT.

evolvingpowercat

The ones I see online are plastic and only double axle. Need triple...

I guess you are looking for wheel well trim panels not not the skirts that go down the entire sides of the TT that hide and cover the sidewall to floor joint and the floor framing. Sorry for the confusion. Yes, the wheel well trim parts on the Edge are some sort of one piece on each side mold formed plastic part for the Edge 14" wheel 2 axle configuration.