Arizona Chapter Questions

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Okay, here is a new thread you may use to post your questions about the Arizona Chapter, our Great State of Arizona and etc. As suggested this thread is about people in Arizona asking questions and helping others throughout the State.
I look forward to the new postings.

gregattaway

ok ... i b happy to go first ...

I want a mail service that I can make my everyday mailing address (not a PO BOX ... DMV'S DON'T LIKE PO BOXES) that will forward to where ever we are currently staying ... ???

I know about Mail Box Etc but I do not know if they provide this service but I thought a constant traveler might know who does ...
ty

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
La Mesa in Tucson is an authorized dealer for Heartland. They have completed warranty work on my North Trail. We have several members who have purchased at La Mesa and have work done there....
There service department from my experience has been very good.

VKTalley

ok ... i b happy to go first ...

I want a mail service that I can make my everyday mailing address (not a PO BOX ... DMV'S DON'T LIKE PO BOXES) that will forward to where ever we are currently staying ... ???

I know about Mail Box Etc but I do not know if they provide this service but I thought a constant traveler might know who does ...
ty

Check out Escapees out of Livingston, TX. Several of us (Traveling Talleys included) use them for our mailing address and have had no problems. They will forward your mail to wherever you tell them to. We usually have them forward ours about every two weeks or less depending on our location and length of stay.

gregattaway

Check out Escapees out of Livingston, TX. Several of us (Traveling Talleys included) use them for our mailing address and have had no problems. They will forward your mail to wherever you tell them to. We usually have them forward ours about every two weeks or less depending on our location and length of stay.

This looks great so far ... TY !!!

gregattaway

3rd Question ...

Which is the best state to call home for Vehicle Reg and income tax options ...

(I know NEV and TX have no state income tax as an example)

And what is needed to prove residency?

again TY ...

gregattaway

TY ...

I need to take the rig there as the dealer I got it from was somewhat a joke in prep ... part of tale of whoa at the gathering ... lol

La Mesa in Tucson is an authorized dealer for Heartland. They have completed warranty work on my North Trail. We have several members who have purchased at La Mesa and have work done there....
There service department from my experience has been very good.

MTPockets

New question, we're staying the winter at Voyager RV resort in Tucson; one reason is to participate in league and competitive shuffleboard. Any other AZ HOC member shufflers?

gregattaway

anyone get "error function disabled" message when using the auto level return to start feature ???

this is when you press left/right at the same time to return rig to your original starting position to hook to truck ...

dealer told me heartland told him the rig had to be "UNLEVEL" to work ...
can't find that doc anywhere ...

also need info on what tv/sat/cable input go to where ... 2 dealers had no clue and again no docs in heartland books to reference ...

thanks !!!

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
anyone get "error function disabled" message when using the auto level return to start feature ???

this is when you press left/right at the same time to return rig to your original starting position to hook to truck ...

dealer told me heartland told him the rig had to be "UNLEVEL" to work ...
can't find that doc anywhere ...

also need info on what tv/sat/cable input go to where ... 2 dealers had no clue and again no docs in heartland books to reference ...

thanks !!!

You might check out this and see if it helps......

http://manuals.heartlandowners.org/...rt om-level-up-automatic-leveling 03-2011.pdf

gregattaway

yup that helped and told me the dealer I just took it into to fix is an ...

he claimed they called heartland and gave me a bs reason ...

See page 2
RECONNECTING THE UNIT TO A TOW VEHICLE
1. Be sure main power switch “ON.”
2. LCD display will indicate “READY: JACKS DOWN.”
3. Push “LEFT” and “RIGHT” buttons at the same time.

this is where i get the error ...

thank you !!!

Last edited: