Poll: What Landmark 365 Floor Plan should Heartland work on next?

From the 4 layouts listed below, which would you like to see Heartland work on next?

• Rear Living Room layout - 36’-38’ length - Mainstream floor plan a just a little shorter

Votes: 41 61.2%
  • Front Living Room layout - 41'+ length

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Rear Den - 41'+ length - Sliding glass doors to separate rear living room

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Bonus Room - 42'+ length - 8' to-10’ box with rear window, 36” side entry door and steps (no ramp)

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jbeletti

So far, with the Landmark 365 product, you've seen us introduce the Newport (front bathroom layout) and you got glimpses of the Ashland (split-bath layout).

As we move forward, for those of you who are interested in a new Landmark 365, of the 4 presented in the poll in this thread, which layout would you like to see us work on next?

Once Heartland makes a decision on what to make next, we will ask you for more specific feedback with wants/needs on the layout we select.

Last edited:

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Keep in mind that a Front Living Room without walking through the Bathroom would be best option. Most of them you have to walk through the bath.

porthole

Retired
Can't see a poll using tapatalk.

Is one of those 4 a less then 43 foot twin bath?

Duane
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jbeletti

Can't see a poll using tapatalk. Is one of those 4 a less then 43 foot twin bath?
Sorry Duane but no. They are:

1. Rear Living Room layout - 36’-38’ length - Mainstream floor plan a just a little shorter
  2. Front Living Room layout - 41'+ length
  3. Rear Den - 41'+ length - Sliding glass doors to separate rear living room
  4. Bonus Room - 42'+ length - 8' to-10’ box with rear window, 36” side entry door and steps (no ramp)

MCTalley

I voted 3 because it sounded intriguing. I was tempted to vote 2 because I'm curious to see if anyone can actually make a functional rear bedroom that doesn't require crawling on the floor to pull out a stubborn set of rolling dresser drawers and that actually has adequate closet space for a full-timer (and where the closet rods are reachable by someone shorter than 6' tall).

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Would the bonus room be better climate-controlled than the typical Toyhauler? I note quite a few complaints that Toyhauler garages have poor AC and heat, and do not have insulated/enclosed under bellies. This floorplan intrigues me if it is truly a bonus room and not a garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
I think there would be a considerably larger market for a mainstream, shorter, full time coach.

jjriker

I have really loved the look of the front living room floorplans we have seen, but they always seem to have so little storage space. I would love to see one that actually has even 2/3 as much inside storage space as the rear living room does.

dbbls59

I would like a front living room that has two recliners looking straight on to the TV. I've never seen one yet.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I agree with kakampers, a smaller high end coach would be a big hit. Not that I'm shopping but if it didn't have a dedicated desk area, I wouldn't consider it. I'm so used to the desk in our BH, I couldn't manage without it.

jjwink

We vote a smaller high end coach. After 5 years with our 38' Rushmore we are looking to downsize- easier to get in state and national parks, only 2 of us and not full-timers so we don't need 40+. We have only found one - a 33' Mobile Suites. Bigger is not always better.

MTPockets

I think there would be a considerably larger market for a mainstream, shorter, full time coach.
This is where we are. We love our 3055RL Big Horn, but wanted a Landmark which for our preferences was a bit too long. We also prefer a split bath and sink in bedroom area. Right now we like the Ashland, but would like it more if 4 ft. Shorter.

T

TomMontague

I would like to thank everyone for their participation in the forum and in the poll question. We are working hard to produce a product we can be proud of and one that best meets the needs of the majority of the people. It makes it much easier to make these decisions when we are getting great feedback from our owners and forum users...

I will be at the Hershey show this year from the 8th to the 12th and would love to meet with anyone from the forum who will be there. We are going to leave the poll question up for a few day - please encourage other Heartland owners and even prospective owners to weigh in.

Hope to see everyone soon.

Thanks again,
Tom

jbeletti

If you're a prospective Landmark buyer and have not voted in the poll, please note that the poll will automatically close this Frinday, August 22nd at 08:17 PM EST.

Thanks to all who have already voted.

Seren

Since you already have two "long" 365's I also think a 36/37' high end should be next. A front living room is also something that you have not had in a Landmark, but that could be you 4th model. In addition, since we have a Grand Canyon, which we love, a revamped GC would be nice. Just keep the wide stairway and hall storage area. Would like a little more counter space in kitchen.
Two other suggestion, use LED lights throughout the RV. We have only had the GC since late March and already have had 4 lights burnout (outside over door, under steps, inside stairs and over island). Also since my wife uses the lights over the island a lot, she would like the switch for those lights in the kitchen instead of inside the panel. And thanks for upgrading the furniture, not impressed with the China stuff, already starting to have problems with the theater seating.

Domo arigato (thank you in Japanese), for all that you are doing to make the Landmark the best RV out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD