Exterior care.

oscar

Is our exterior in fact fiberglass/gelcoat? Has anyone applied a Poly Glow or similar product and what were the results? Over time? Right now I'm using a regular one step automotive polish and wax, but I'm looking for something more durable.

Lynn1130

I bought a gallon and used it on the trailer, truck and car. About 1/3 of it went bad because I did not used it all up and it does have a shelf life. I bought 2-16 oz bottles this time and it will be about right for a couple of trailer applications and the truck and car for this year.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I used Nu-Finish on my truck. Last trip to the CG, I went home coated in sticky tree sap. A good rain at home and it was gone before I could wash it. Good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
I used the Rejex and had great results. Now using stuff that I purchased at Urbana which is a Wash and Wax application, no water, and it works great love it. Easy to apply and remove cut job time down to half if not even more.

MTPockets

Cracking, pealing, fading...some with one problem, some with all. Mostly one side, but some on other also.
ReJex on decals/glass/rubber/fiberglass has protected very well and no problems. Still like new; Will soon be 2 years since first application of ReJex.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Cracking, pealing, fading...some with one problem, some with all. Mostly one side, but some on other also.

Lou, it could have been a bad batch of graphics. We've had some of the same and even after replacing, issues appeared again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk