Manual slideouts/landingear

Neilm2534

Hello,

I have a 2013 Cyclone 3010 that I bought new. In the basement there were two crank handles. One is for lowering the spare tire. The other looks like it may be for manual operation of the side outs or landing gear. I cannot locate anyplace to attach this tool. Does my unit have the ability to manually operate the slide outs. How about the landing gear?

Thanks
Neil

Garypowell

That other crank is for your rear motorized stabilizers. You can move the hydraulic rooms, etc with an adapter that was in the literature pouch. It fits into the hydraulic electric motor and you use a drill.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
IF you had electric front jacks, the crank for the rear stabilizers also worked the manual override. There was a hole on the DS in a compartment that it went into to reach the drive strut. With hydraulic jacks, you don't have that ability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdfishing

That other crank is for your rear motorized stabilizers. You can move the hydraulic rooms, etc with an adapter that was in the literature pouch. It fits into the hydraulic electric motor and you use a drill.

Has anyone ever really tried to move the slides using the electric drill method? The motor seems to turn at a much higher RPM than would be possible with an electric drill. Just wondering.

danemayer

Has anyone ever really tried to move the slides using the electric drill method? The motor seems to turn at a much higher RPM than would be possible with an electric drill. Just wondering.

I once had occasion to operate the hydraulics motor via electric drill, but it was for the landing gear. The pump seemed to operate well with the drill.