Great Service from Progressive Industries.

jimtoo

I have the Progressive EMS-PT50C and it has saved me from an electrical surge 3-4 times and low voltage a few times. Last time we had a surge it would not come back on. Give error code E-10 Replace Surge.

I checked it out and it would not pass current on one side. Emailed Progressive and was told to send it in for repairs. UPS to factory was $20 and I had it back in my hands in 11 days with no charges, not even the freight to send it back to me. And the unit is almost 5 years old. So they honor the life time warranty without question it appears.

You cant ask for better service.:)

Jim M

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
That's why that was the second thing we ordered after ordering our Key Largo! Best company ever!!

pegmikef

Last year, same deal as Jim for me. That lifetime warranty is the best deal ever and the product is great.

porthole

Retired
Jim, which one do you have, hardwired or portable?

When mine failed I called PD and we diagnosed it on the phone. They priority mailed a circuit board and I had it repaired in 2 days. I did have to give a CC # to cover the part in case I did not mail the old board back. Obviously mailing back a circuit board was much less at less then $5

And, you just can't beat top notch customer service.

jimtoo

Duane, I have the Progressive EMS-PT50C which is the 50amp portable. Since it is weather proof they wanted it sent back to factory. It looked like a brand new unit when it was returned.

Jim M