Shower door side

arisce

Our shower door side does not work.I have looked all over for a valve but could not find one.We have the 3600 RL BIG HORN.Has anybody tried their outside shower?What do you suggest?Thanks!
P.S.Origianally posted in the landmark plumbing section.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
I have the same problem. When I saw this under the Landmark section, I looked for a valve under the sink, but none there. I did not take the time to remove the panel in the storage area to check for a valve there.

arisce

I looked at the back of the panel.There is nothing there.I cannot find any place for a valve to open or close doorside shower.

Scott

Outside Shower Valve Location

The spray port is located just forward of the entry door enough that when the door is open you can still attaché a hose.

The back of the spray port has about 12 to 14” of flex line then a shut off valve, located behind the felted panel in the trunk.

All units are this way with the exception of 3200RL’s that were built prior to six months ago, those units the spray port was under the kitchen sink, with the same flex hose and shut off. Let me know if there’s anything else you need.

Jeff Fielder
Bighorn

arisce

I am looking at the back of the spray port from inside.I opened the laundry chute and stuck my head down.I can see tubing and a shut off valve through a vent.The problem is to get to it.I will have to take out the panel(tight place) and turn this valve and hope that it works.There must be a better way to turn on and off this valve without removing the panel.Any suggestions?I need all the help I can get.BigHorn 3600RL.Thanks!

P.S.I just winterized my unit.Because this valve was shut then I Do not have to worry about freezing.Right?