ATF: North Trail - Top Slide Sweep on NT21FBS

'Lil Guy'

When I 1st brought my new NT21FBS home, I ran out the slide. Other than the new sweep on top, there was a discolored one laying flat and protruding out from under the attached sweep. I thought it was supposed to be there. Could it have been just laying on top of the slide. It fell on the floor inside of the camper. When I look on the top at the wall, there is a nice sweep in place. I don't see an area to reattach the one that hit the floor. Is there only 1 sweep on the top of the slide out? Could this just be a replacement part that was left on top? Would love to have a schematic of the slide and sweep mounting. Again, how many sweeps are located on top of the slide out. Thanks in advance

'Lil Guy'

Is this for real? Is there someone from the NT factory involved here. Or, am I wasting my time posting here. I thought I would get an answer from someone who knows. I guess, thanks for nothing in advance.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Is this for real? Is there someone from the NT factory involved here. Or, am I wasting my time posting here. I thought I would get an answer from someone who knows. I guess, thanks for nothing in advance.

Get one of Heartlands big fivers. Your questions will be answered then. Spend more money, get more attention.

'Lil Guy'

I don't think there is an issue here but the non response kind of gets to me. I'll call them.

danemayer

Baker,

The factory people may not see every thread - there's no one sitting around reading the forum as their full-time job. Other than for sales questions, I'd say we don't often see direct responses from the factory on the forum. Depending on the problem, sometimes they may call the owner (assuming the contact info is on file). Most times another owner chimes in with the answer, although that hasn't happened in this case.

If you want to get a response from the factory, the best way is to call. I usually stay on hold until someone in Customer Service can pick up.

You might want to take a picture of the thing you're talking about, and the one that's still in place, and be prepared to email the pics while on the phone. That way you won't get tied up in whether you're using the right terminology and the person on the other end of the line doesn't have to guess.