Big CountryTook the plunge

bill148

Took the plunge and purchased a Big Country 3250TS. DW loved the floor plan. 3rd, 5th wheel and hope it's built as well as the Sandpiper 305 RLW and Starcraft Aruba we previously had. Looks like an excellent unit and we're glad to be a part of the Heartland family.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Congratulations Bill and welcome to the Heartland family and forum. Now it's time for you to make plans to join us for the Rally in Branson. We could really use some Big Country owners there.

Good luck,

Mark

caddojay

Tired and Retired member
Welcome to the family. You'll find LOTS of opinions and information about various systems and products. This is a friendly and non-confrontational website for all of the Heartland products. Some stuff won't apply to your unit, however, you'll find answers to many questions and topics.

rjr6150

Welcome to the Heartland family. We will take delivery of our new unit ealry March after a long time checking out the competition. From what I'm abel to determine to date quite a few helpful and knowledgable individuals out here. If you ever though northeasten Colorado on head to Big Mac look for us.

wpeoples

Me To! Big Country 3250TS

I to took the plunge! Take delivery of mine this Thursday 3/20, I cant wait, I will be full timing in the unit starting Thursday. I will unload my stuff form my trade in right into this one. My plans are to go to a campground a few miles down the road from the dealer for the "shakedown" trip and check everything out, if no problems..... down the road I go None

Is there anything specific that others have experienced with the Big Contry's that i should be lookign for during the walk thru?

Netem

Welcome to Heartland Will. I go through Columbia every spring and fall on my way to Macon to hunt. We just took our shake down trip to Cape last week end in our new Sundance and everything went good. Good luck with the new trailer and maybe we'll see you on the road sometime.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome, Will. Will we meet you at the Heartland rally in Branson this June? Good luck with your new Big Country. I am sure you will have a great experience. :)

wpeoples

Thanks, im excited. My Shake down camp will be this weekend in Macon at Long Branch State Park. Take some time to get everything organized and checked out then back to my base camp in Columbia at Cottonwoods RV park. Im getting ready to change careers and start driving OTR, then i will move my unit down to my brothers place and call that home for a while. Beacause of that i dont know that i will be able to make it to the Branson rally but does sound interesting and I will try. See ya all around!

wpeoples

Well the weekend went rather well in the new Big Country! This thing pulls great! I pulled my 33' travel trailer to the dealer Thursday morning and fought it the whole way! Swaying in the wind and bucking the truck like crazy. Hooked to this Big Country and was on my way, this is my first experience of pulling a 5er and will say..... why did i wait so long? Im still getting settled and making a list of "minor things" that i will have looked at when i go back to get the one major thing i have found fixed. So far very happy with the unit, inside and out, on the road and set up in the site!

jpmorgan37

That's good to hear Will. I know that you will get to love it even more as you spend more time in it.

John