Waterless RV cleaner at Urbana

Lou_and_Bette

There was a couple selling a "waterless RV cleaning product" at Urbana that looked interesting to me but I wanted to wait until I could see it being demonstrated. Well, by the time I had seen the vendor using it on someone's rig, they were sold out:( Now, I'm looking for feedback from the people who bought this product. Is it working as well as promised? Would you buy it again? Is it the only product you use to clean the exterior (not including the roof)?

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
I have a waterless Rv cleaning kit, RV wash n wax, and love it. It does great on light jobs and protective coating. I still pull thru the Blue Beacon for the heavy work. I feel like heavy dirt and grim scratches the finish.

jbeletti

Lou,

In case you end up wanting to contact the vendor that was at the rally, here's the info:

D & G Sales (Aero Cosmetics) - Guyla Sellers - guyla65@gmail.com - 817-360-8201
- Wash Wax All
- TST Tire Monitoring Systems
- Divine Icy Wine

Vtxkid

I received the rv waterless cleaner/wax demo and I decided to purchase the product. The first thing I did was clean the awning when I got home. Had to use the red hd cleaner first then go behind it with the blue wash/wax and it looks awesome. I was so tired of looking up and seeing all the dirt and mold. It was especially nice not to get soaked in the process.
Afterwards, I used it on the side walls and cap ( I used water for the roof too) and i am very happy with the results. Easy to work with and no hose to pull around. I have already placed a additional order to ensure I have plenty of blue and red cleaner for down the road! Would I recommend it! Definitely Yes!

Lou_and_Bette

Thanks for the feed back. Jim, do you expect them to be at any other rallies? There is an extra $25 charge for shipping if I order from them now

jbeletti

Thanks for the feed back. Jim, do you expect them to be at any other rallies? There is an extra $25 charge for shipping if I order from them now

Lou,

I don't plan to see them at a rally until Goshen in June. Perhaps they can tell you where they will be selling at for the next few months and maybe one will be near your travels :)

On edit: You'll be at the Hershey Show with us - there's sure to be at least one seller of this product there.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Lou,
I bought the product and the complete kit with pole at Urbana. I love the product and the kit. I use it on my coach, TV and cars and it is a breeze to use. I wax my unit in about 2 hrs instead of 2 days and my TV in 45 minutes without breaking a sweat. The secret is regular use and each time it becomes easier to apply and clean. Of course heavy dirt is washed with a hose then followed up with WASH n WAX. Highly recommended.
Jim

cjhicks

You can buy the Wash and Wax at some of the small local airports ,if there is one near you call and find out if they stock it and the cost of the items. There is a list of places that sell wash and wax on there web Site

clayhud

Lou,

Thanks for raising this question as I am interested in the feedback as well. I need to wax my rig and this appears to be the way to go. I found the product on Amazon with the same positive feedback. Hope all is well with you, Bette and Milo