Delay in order till end of year for BC3450 ts-seeking additional info please

relic57

Hi, Delaying our order for a BC 3450 ts with extras till the end of the year. The dog had to have his leg amputated because of cancer and also needs chemo.

Away was wondering if anyone knows if there will be any changes to the bc3450 interior or exterior wise. Also will there be any new price increases.

We got a really good dl from our Hamburg New York dealer and want to keep top of any changes coming up.

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Thank You
Dave

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Can't answer about any changes but we love our 3450 TS and have not seen anything we like better yet.

As far as your puppy goes our prayers for a speedy recovery for him. Our two are our kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blarsony

We took delivery of our special ordered 2015 BC 3450TS in March. Added 2nd AC, 3-Way refer, No Fireplace, Max Beau-floor, MCD Shades, Bonded windows, Honey Maple cabinets, (2) folding chairs, Pearl edition, 6-way jacks, Mor-ryde hitch, Fantastic fan in bath, Winegard traveler satellite dish, Slide out awnings, and the fabulous interior. If you would like specifics about prices or ?, contact me and we can talk. The Utah dealer we used would NOT be the place to shop.

Jim.Allison

We have the BC3650RL and we love it. Be sure to upgrade the tires to the G614. Its worth it. The tires are a true pay me now or pay me later scenario. We bought the tinted double windows, that too, is worth it, The tint helps with heat, and provides privacy. The double pane is for noise more than insulation. We gained a lot of storage space by eliminating the fireplace. Its just one less appliance to worry about and as far as heat is concerned we can buy an electric heater if need be.

blarsony

I would have upgraded the tires (and recommend you do), but it was too late in the game when I found out about the issues. However, I run Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) and hope that will solve some of the issues I have read about by letting me know about heat issues.